Techniques Trophy 2012

For those interested in competing 4 cylinder Morgans

Moderator: John Clarke

Brian Gateson
Tech Comm

Techniques Trophy 2012

Post by Brian Gateson »

Dear All,

It's hard to believe that this years TT race at the BDC is only weeks away, with so much Morgan racing going on this year, at the MSCC Donnington meeting and the 4 Cylinder race at Assen, there is no shortage of races for 4 Cylinder cars.

Rob Wells has very kindly agreed to present the Trophy to this years 'winners' and Richard Shepherd-Barron will also be on hand to say a few words (maybe something from 1962?) and of course the refreshments and nibbles will be there too!

A shame one or two regulars will not be around this year for different reaons (sorry to hear about your engine Mark) ,but we welcome back others who have missed the race in more recent years and one or two first time TT entrants. Please remember that we share the grid with other 4 cylinder cars, namely MG's and AC's, which means the entry is on a first come first served, so I urge you to enter as quickly as possible so we have as many Morgans on the grid as we can.

Should anyone require further information or assistance with your entry, please contact morgans@techniques.uk.com or tel 01462 835500.

See you there,
Brian & Tracy.
tim harrison

Re: Techniques Trophy 2012

Post by tim harrison »

A big thanks what a good meeting
what a difference warm and dry conditions make
congratulations to William Plant the real winner of the TT but im sure his main sponsor will agree with me that driving tomcat and my 4/4 on 185 historic tyres is challenging but great fun
thanks to Brain and Tracy for all there efforts
cheers Tim