Techniques Trophy race 2015

For those interested in competing 4 cylinder Morgans

Moderator: John Clarke

Brian Gateson
Tech Comm

Techniques Trophy race 2015

Post by Brian Gateson »

Hi All,

I'm still on a 'high' from a great TT race at the BDC - best one yet! Thank you to everyone involved, not just the drivers but to everyone who helps make it happen. Well done to all the trophy winners (I don't think I have seen a grin as big as the one on James Sumner's face collecting his well deserved Runners up trophy!) and of course driver of the day! Hope to see as many of you again next year.

Brian, Tracy, James & the team!
RICHARD PLANT
Morgan Class E

Re: Techniques Trophy race 2015

Post by RICHARD PLANT »

Brian, Tracy, James and all the team,
My sincere thanks for Saturday, yet another fantastic race for four cylinder cars, I can't believe it was ten years ago since the first race!!! The food the people and the cars how lucky are we =D>
Regard
Richard.
Mark Shears

Post by Mark Shears »

Thank you Brian and Tracy for thinking up the TT in the first place and then organising and catering for us all!

And thank you for inviting us - I can't believe I have raced in every TT and those 10 years have gone so quickly.

I am sure I speak for all the drivers when I say how much we all enjoy and appreciate it.

Just organise the weather again next year as you did this year!

Cheers

Mark
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Deleted due to a mental breakdown.
Last edited by Bob Bull on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Dave Gibson
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by Dave Gibson »

I would just like to echo the comments made by Richard and Mark, this was my fifth TT and for me personally the best, my highest position and much improved lap time, in a car which has sat in the garage for the last 12 months due to work commitments. Having been right on the on the tail of both Mark and Simon throughout, just not quick enough to give them any real problems, following them both through copse at speed was amazing to see first hand. Credit to all the drivers who were all very competitive but also showing a great deal of respect for one another. Thanks again to all at Techniques for another great event. Looking forward to Brands Hatch.
Cheers
Dave
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Bob Bull has kindly provided a link to his photos of the TT race which is on the web site:
http://www.morganchallenge.co.uk/Pages/gallery.html