Techniques Trophy 2016

For those interested in competing 4 cylinder Morgans

Moderator: John Clarke

Brian Gateson
Tech Comm

Techniques Trophy 2016

Post by Brian Gateson »

Hi All,

This years TT will take place on Saturday 6th August at the Bentley Drivers Club annual race meeting at Silverstone and with last years winner unlikely to be able to enter this year, perhaps we will see a different name on the cup for 2016...If you are thinking of joining us for this years event please send your entry in soon, as all entries close next Wednesday 20th July.

At present there are only four Morgans entered so at this rate that's a lot of sandwiches to eat...! Hopefully we shall see more of you there.

Best regards,
Brian
Bob Bull

Re: Techniques Trophy 2016

Post by Bob Bull »

Come on you cylindrically challenged types, get those entries in asap, Brian and co deserve all of the support you can give, and I don't really want to be taking pictures of AC's, MG's etc all afternoon.

Hoping to see you there.

Bob Bull. Ace Photographer. (That's a pun)
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Jochem Kentgens

Post by Jochem Kentgens »

Hi Brian,

The weekend unfortunately collides with our holiday, like previous years...

Very unfortunate as my only ever entry in the TT lasted 1 lap....

After my 2nd place in the 4 cylinder class at last year's Jim Tucker trophy and Cupie Doll (then 1st) not taking part....this would have been a good opportunity...

@Richard/William: if we can figure out a plan for transport, you can take part in my +4....I trust her in your hands.
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Any further news of entries for the TT?
Regards
Brian Gateson
Tech Comm

Post by Brian Gateson »

Hi Bob, at the last count there were 12 four cyl Morgans entered. So another good turn out for the TT. Thank you to all of you that have entered it should be another great race for 4 cylinder Morgans to shine. There will also be the usual sprinkling of MG's amongst us to make it a little more interesting....See you there!
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Post by Leigh Sebba »

I think Bob was really wanting to know what sandwiches etc are ‘entered’ into the Techniques hospitality :)
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Leigh Sebba wrote:I think Bob was really wanting to know what sandwiches etc are ‘entered’ into the Techniques hospitality :)
Don't be silly Leigh, I had my order in weeks ago. =D>
Regards