Quentin

For races and drivers in mainland Europe
peter rafter

Quentin

Post by peter rafter »

for the many who travelled to the Le mans Classic and to those fortunate to have driven in the races. I heard today the Quentin English died after a short illness.
Quentin and Ann were the mainstays in the travel and associated Morgan hospitality and for for many memorable months at Le Sarthe.
peter
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Re: Quentin

Post by jack bellinger »

that's a great shame

lovely man
and always so enthusiastic
TonyLees
Morgan Class B

Post by TonyLees »

A true Morgan eccentric.
What a shame
simon king

Post by simon king »

sad news indeed. Quentin was a great supporter/enthusiast of anyone lucky enough to be racing a Mog at Le Mans Classic and definitely made the logistics a whole lot easier - hopefully we can raise a glass to him when we return in 2021
Mark Shears

Post by Mark Shears »

Well said Simon. I am sure we will be one of many raising a glass to Quentin at Le Sarthe next year.

Cheers Quentin.
Barry Sumner

Post by Barry Sumner »

I had the pleasure in knowing Quinton and Ann for almost 40 years, what a character, supporter / enthusiast of all things Morgan.
Not only did he make Morgan travel almost seamless, his endeavors in organizing the Le Mans trips made those trips some of the most enjoyable events ever. That they also allowed many Morgan owners to be able to drive around the circuit and thus experience what TOK archived so many years previous. Ok “slow parade laps” ha ha ha
Quinton you will be sorely missed, yes, I to will be raising a glass.
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

I am writing a piece of on Quentin for the August edition of MOG Magazine, and would be glad to receive any anecdotes/memories/etc of the man that could be used

Bob SI.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards