Legendary Circuits for 2009

For races and drivers in mainland Europe
pieterbakker

Legendary Circuits for 2009

Post by pieterbakker »

Dear Morgan Friends,

Thank you Chris Acklam for taking the opportunity to make a mention of many of the FISC events in your calendar.

Circuit time is at a premium these days, but drivers that will visit us on our European Tour will benefit from our strategy to offer two hours of circuit time. It is my personal belief, that travelling time must be ‘rewarded’. Should this not be enough, you can even buy extra testing time on the Fridays.

Since our first introduction on this forum, last year, I am noticing increased interest from various Morgan Clubs across Europe. Meanwhile we are happy to receive visitors on our website from Denmark, France and Germany. The first German driver, as well as some British, already registered for our “Eifel Mountains Classic” at the world famous Nordschleife circuit, only 270 miles from Calais. Be aware that we are offering 4 hours of circuit time at this mother of all circuits!

Should you visit Europe this year, I am convinced we can offer you an interesting alternative for your British Challenge. May I invite you to have a peek at our racing calendar 2009 at http://www.fisc-eurotour.org/Race-Calender.html .

Enjoy your racing.

Best regards,
‘Legendary Circuits’
Pieter BAKKER
Chairman

Pieter BAKKER
'Legendary Circuits' Series - Motor Sport like it used to be!