F.I.S.C. Legendary Circuits Series - new price list

For races and drivers in mainland Europe
pieterbakker

F.I.S.C. Legendary Circuits Series - new price list

Post by pieterbakker »

Dear All,

Economic crisis is still hitting hard and as a result we'll have to do even better than before.

I have therefore changed our pricelist. Where we offered one all-in price before, it is now possible to cherry pick and buy exactly what you need.

What has changed? Not the racing and certainly not the service. We all believe in quality and that's the way it stays!

Nevertheless, the system has dramatically changed, as the racing we provide now starts at GBP290 for the weekend, involving as much as one hour track time, divided in 1 qualifying of 30 min's and 1 race of 30 min's, starting at Zandvoort 14-16 May 2010.

Should you want to buy 3 sessions i.e. 1 qualifying and 2 races or 4 sessions i.e. 1 qualifying and 3 races, you're invited.

Many people bring their motorhome and want to keep it that way, breakfast and dining in their private environment. We respect that, but nevertheless want to offer the possibility to wine and dine with us.

English- and Continental-breakfasts, lunches and dinners over the weekend, are offered at a clubprice and will cost GBP45/p.p. I am sure, for many, that's an easy choice.

As for the beverages and alcoholics, we do serve some excellent French, Italian and Portuguese wines, Heineken Beer freshly served from the barrel, Dutch Douwe Egberts freshly grined coffee or espresso, teas, mineral water, cola, etc., it's there for the taking, as much as you would like and your price is only GBP45/p.p. for the weekend.

Note: we are still looking for drivers for our Zandvoort weekend, 14-16 May, perhaps these changes are inviting enough to convince to come over and try us?

Looking forward,

Best regards,

Pieter BAKKER
'Legendary Circuits' Series - Motor Sport like it used to be!