Alonso Wins German Grand Prix

Race chatter
Robin Singleton
Anti spam question: MSA

Re: Alonso Wins German Grand Prix

Post by Robin Singleton »

Bob You have woken me up from my summer long siesta on the Suffolk coast with the odd interuption rebuilding 1960's +4 Morgans.

What the hell is all this about?

Robin Singleton
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

What the hell is all this about?
Good question!
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Robin,
I am mortified to hear that I have disturbed your summer sojourn on the balmy Eastern Coast of this fair land, although why you should address your remarks to me is a mystery.

What makes you think I know what the hell is going on? I merely started a thread (in the Series 1 Morgan slot) in order to communicate with John Clarke,because as previously stated, he only ever looks at that particular area of the forum. I am afraid it is the likes of Mrs. Lindsay and Mr Green, amongst others, who have caused confusion by evesdropping on a private conversation, and making spurious insertions without regard to the propriety of their actions.

My advice would be to return to your fettling, and forget all about BHP before the balance of your mind becomes irretreviably unbalanced by the witless ramblings of people like myself.

No doubt in about another twenty years or so, when I am far to senile to continue interjecting pointless witterings into the forum, you may be able to safely return to this site.

In the meantime may I wish you every happiness in your hermit like existence in bucolic Norfolk.

Kindest possible regards,

Your virtual friend .... BOB
Last edited by Bob Bull on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

No doubt in about another twenty years or so, when I am far to senile to continue interjecting pointless witterings into the forum,
Bob -- sorry mate .. its happening NOW

jack
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

jack bellinger wrote: sorry mate .. its happening NOW
Jack, I fear you are right .........
Bob Bull wrote:your hermit like existence in bucolic Norfolk.
.... should read as; ....rural Suffolk!.

Nurse!
Regards
Robin Singleton
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by Robin Singleton »

Yes it is in Suffolk.......I was going to point that out sometime but hadn't got round to it !

Far to busy with completing the SuperSports Replica that is now MOT'd and ready for the road. Next is the restoration of the 1963 +4 Coupe.its already to the rolling chassis stage.

Bob, there was a mention somewhere of your tennis racket again. I thought we had established that was not a real racket but a virtual racket, presumably played with virtual balls!

I will be at Silverstone and may well see you there!

Robin
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Robin Singleton wrote: and may well see you there!
Robin,
I hope that is not a threat? The number of people who have promised to 'look me up' on Saurday is pretty comprehensive, and I am beginning to fear for my safety, as I do have a tendency to draw attention to myself, often from members I have never met! Never mind the one's I have!!

Anyway look for the Alonso hat!

Bob.

Sunny Bedfordshire.
Regards