snetterton

Race chatter
peter rafter

snetterton

Post by peter rafter »

A well known plus 8 racing driver and his wife walked into a dentist's office.

The man said to the dentist, "Doc, I'm in one heck of a hurry. I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to get to Snetterton to make qualifying, so forget bout the anesthetic, I don't have time for the gums to get numb. I just want you to pull the tooth, and be done with it! We have a 10:00 qualifying time at one of the best circuits in the UK....... it's 9:30 already... I don't have time to wait for the anesthetic to work!'

The dentist thought to himself, "My goodness, this is surely a very brave man asking to have his tooth pulled without using anything to kill the pain."
So the dentist asks him, "Which tooth is it sir?"

The man turned to his wife and said, "Open your mouth Honey, and show him"
peter
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Re: snetterton

Post by jack bellinger »

Thats what I call a Loving/understanding wife ... Still wanted to go racing with a Pain.

Take note Girlies

jack.
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to get to Snetterton to make qualifying,
Were these 2 people sitting in the racing Plus 8? I guess it must have been a 4-seater?
Still wanted to go racing with a Pain.
Presumably the Pain was her husband?
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Post by Leigh Sebba »

See you all at Snett Saturday with or without your tooth. And qualifying is 9.00. If you have a bad tooth I’m not sure if there are any dentist racers but there is a vet and an ex vet so I’m sure they could help.