Help and vote for a Morgan +4!

Race chatter
Jochem Kentgens

Help and vote for a Morgan +4!

Post by Jochem Kentgens »

Every two years the Dutch Motor Show takes place in the RAI Exhibition Centre. Often the Dutch Morgan-agent, BV NIMAG has her own stand there. Regrettably it looks like this will be not the case this time. Yet we can help to get a Morgan among the star attractions!

The exhibition will contain a Classics Pavillion, where 7 different classics can draw admiration from the public. The organising committee has asked three important car clubs in Holland to lend their cooperation to get an attractive selection of cars in this special classics exhition space. The PAC (Pionier Automobiel Club - for pre-war cars), the KNAC (general motoring club in Holland) and the FEHAC (Federation of Historic car clubs).

The PAC selected a few pre-war classics, the FEHAC a number of 1940 to 1960 cars, while the KNAC is responsible for cars from the period 1960 till 1986.

The KNAC has selected my Morgan +4 race car as one out of 6 preselected cars. After a voting poll two cars will be selected to be exhibited in Amsterdam. The public can now influence with their votes, which two cars will have a glorious place as exhibit.

if you want to help to get this car among the exhibits in Amsterdam, the link to the voting poll is http://www.autorai.nl/nl/nl/2011/Pages/ ... rpoll.aspx

After selecting different classics by simply ticking the box of your choice for all three era´s, the form takes you to page 2, where you need to fill in your name and e-mail address (in order to prevent double voting). Please ignore the field `tussenvoegsel`.

You will receive a confirmation form by email (in Dutch, regrettably) where you will see for which cars you voted. To confirm your choice, you have to click the link, which says: << Activeer uw stem en bekijk het resultaat >> (=Activate your vote and see the results).

Thanks for your help!!!! and please forward this to any Morgan enthusiast you know. Hermen has kindly posted this on Emog, but I am not a Mogtalk member, maybe anyone out here can forward it?

Jochem
peter rafter

Re: Help and vote for a Morgan +4!

Post by peter rafter »

i have posted this on mogtalk
i hope this will attract votes
good luck
peter
Jochem Kentgens

Thanks Peter, appreciate that!

Jochem
Jochem Kentgens

Thanks for all your votes.... car was overall winner of the poll and will be on the show!

1896 votes in 14 days......

Will post pictures!