Footy

Race chatter
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Footy

Post by Leigh Sebba »

Sorry to veer off topic but I thought a mention of a certain footy team winning the Prem League – apparently the odds were more likely that I would be crowned F1 champion.

The only person I know who actually supports Leicester (although really a rugby man) is a certain Andy Green (we even went to Leicester v Ipswich together once, the day before a Mog race at Mallory.)

So, if you are ever called up to see the Clerk of the Course, and it is Andy, you can try diverting the wrath by talking about the great Leicester City FC

As an aside, as I drove away from Donington yesterday and passing the airport the radio said that the Leicester manager was just landing at the airport in a private jet.

I now await comments – no doubt from Bob B and Peter R
Andy Green
Morgan Class B

Re: Footy

Post by Andy Green »

Hi

I am actually a Wasps Rugby supporter AND a Leicester City fan, dressed today in my king power shirt!
However I am racing at Donington and Anglesey with the MOG this season despite 14 events as a CoC

There is hope for Ipswich
Bob Bull

Re: Footy

Post by Bob Bull »

I know more about the mating ritual of the Lesser Spotted, Mongolian, Earthworm than I do about soccer, Leigh, however, I do appreciate that nothing happens in the 'game' that is not entirely corrupt. I therefore assume that inordinate amounts of money changed hands, probably in Indonesian Bahts, or Swiss Francs, and that next year another bunch of losers will usurp Andy's Wanderers.

Naturally I exclude the admirable Mr Green from any hint of wrongdoing.

Just one man's view on matters.

Bauble.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards