Pictures

Race chatter
Bob Bull

Pictures

Post by Bob Bull »

I have been clearing up some of the clutter on my PC and deleted a host of albums from a folder 'One Drive' that contained all of the pictures I thought were stored on my 'Skydrive (as was) site, however, they also disappeared!!
In my ignorance I thought the pictures were stored on 'Skydrive' , but it seems that they are simply accessed from my computer, taking up a lot of disc space. I will have to re think my strategy regarding displaying photos, unless some clever tech type can tell me I have got it wrong. I pay to have extra space on Skydrive' , but why when the images are on my computer.
Any advice much appreciated as I will have to delete most of the files currently available to anyone.

Meanwhile; https://goo.gl/photos/K7thuRFAHkBVcRz87

Cheers,

Bob
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Dominic House
Anti spam question: MSA

Re: Pictures

Post by Dominic House »

Imho Bob, never trust a cloud. If you need a new strategy I'd be happy to give you some guidance...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Thanks Dominic, I have moved all of the 2016 stuff to my Picasa site and sent links to Mary, but any advice would be welcome.

PS; I use Virgin broadband and services.

Bob.

I have also downloaded most of my Morgan images on to DVD's so if any one wants to store them let me know.
Regards
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Post by Leigh Sebba »

‘Imho Bob, never trust a cloud.’

Sharlee is a member of the Cloud Appreciation Society !

https://cloudappreciationsociety.org/

Many more experts on this site but I suggest a portable hard drive which I assume holds more than DVDs

Or - why not print them out and put them in an album like the good old days :)
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Leigh, both of your suggestions cost money, and I am amongst the poorest people on the planet, but thanks anyway. #-o
Regards