It must be Panto time!

Race chatter
peter rafter

Re: It must be Panto time!

Post by peter rafter »

If I may be permitted to profer a quantum of lsense into this seasonal escapade which is entirely separate from the infinitely more academic and scientific thread elsewhere on this august forum. Signor Lees is an established and accomplished racer and as a consequence logic dictates that he may indeed seek ways of making his custard yellow steed faster (well at least as fast as an ARV6) should he feel the necessity. Alternatively as the honoured custodian of the pretty red car the step change in performance sadly lies with the Driver. To this end the majority of future pioneering lab work may be directed with this objective in mind. First stage is to catch up on the work of Heinz Wolff and as a last resort that of Mary Shelley and Boris Karloff. ( there must be a few bolts somewhere in the garage)

ps
I recall that one Brian Gateson borrowed his wife' birds yellow Plus 8. Far be it from me to introduce colour discrimination in this snowflake age but….
peter
peter rafter

Post by peter rafter »

pps
For the purposes of the pantomime this is not a wish as determined by the venerable Umpire Blessed Mary.
peter
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

OH1 No is isn't!
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards