Well It is Very Quiet Here.

Race chatter
Bob Bull

Well It is Very Quiet Here.

Post by Bob Bull »

Absolutely nothing to do with Morgans, motor sport, or Peter Rafter ……………………………………, however, …………..

Alabama Pastor Rumoured To Be A Ku Klux Klan Member

An Alabama pastor said to his congregation: "Someone in this congregation has spread a rumour that I belong to the Ku Klux Klan. This is a horrible lie and one which a Christian community cannot tolerate. I am embarrassed and do not intend to accept this. Now, I want the party who said this to stand and ask forgiveness from God and this Christian family."

No one moved.

The preacher continued: "Do you have the nerve to face me and admit this is a falsehood? Remember that you will be forgiven and in your heart you will feel glory. Now stand and confess your transgression."

Again, all was quiet.

Then, slowly, a drop-dead gorgeous blonde, with a body that would stop a runaway train, rose from the third pew. Her head was bowed and her voice quivered as she spoke: "Reverend, there has been a terrible misunderstanding. I never said you were a member of the Ku Klux Klan. I simply told a couple of my friends that you were a wizard under the sheets."

Life is short, smile while you still have teeth, give me an Amen.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Re: Well It is Very Quiet Here.

Post by Mary Lindsay »

:roll:
Mark Shears

Post by Mark Shears »

Well it made me smile...

I wondered where you were going with this at first Bob!

Cheers

Mark
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Just for you Mark ………………………..

GATOR ATTACK

Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack Using a Small Beretta Pistol (the right to bear arms)

Perhaps - A good reason to have a concealed weapons permit.

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.

What's the smallest caliber which you would trust to protect yourself?

Here's her story in her own words:

"While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in Lakeland with my soon to be ex-husband, discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge, 12ft alligator, which suddenly emerged from the murky water. It began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest, because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today!

Just one shot to my estranged husband's kneecap was all it took. The 'gator got him easily and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible. His Life Insurance was a big bonus.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards