The Gilbert Trophy

Race chatter
Bob Bull

The Gilbert Trophy

Post by Bob Bull »

As you all should know the Gilbert is presented each year for the best 'Morgan Person in a Paddock' picture taken during the year. The award honours the late Richard Gilbert, and is something I am proud to have won in 2016. Dominic House carried home the trophy when it first awarded in 2015 and the 2018 is up for grabs. With Snetterton being the last race of the season photo opportunities are fast running out, so I urge you all to ensure you have a suitable device to hand and look for that one shot that captures the essence of Morgan folk. Anything goes, funny, dramatic, poignant, bizarre, as long as it captures the Morgan Spirit, you are in with a chance of walking away from the annual dinner with something to hold, other than any surplus bottles of wine.

Mind you I am quite sure that I have the winner already in the bag, but you can still aim for 'Best of The Rest'. :shock:

Bob Bull Ace Photographer etc, etc,.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Bob Bull

Re: The Gilbert Trophy

Post by Bob Bull »

I have submitted a fine selection to the adjudicator for consideration, have you got yours in yet?

Come on good people, there is a trophy to won.

Note of judges; Why not have a count down announcing the top six (or so) in reverse order so that those of us who come close but don't make the top spot can still take pride in our achievements?
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards