2019 Awards Dinner

Race chatter
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

2019 Awards Dinner

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Many thanks to Katy and Andrew Thompson for their hard work in organising the annual dinner and awards evening at the Morgan Motor Company Visitor Centre and to the Morgan Motor Company for hosting it.

It was a very enjoyable evening and combining the Race Series and Speed Series is a great idea as we all have so much in common.

We were able to relax and chat with our friends without the intrusion of loud music that can drown out conversation.

It was an excellent format, many thanks once again.
Bob Bull

Re: 2019 Awards Dinner

Post by Bob Bull »

A very nice evening in great company, so many thanks to the Race Series for inviting an aged photographer along, your kindness is fully appreciated. I must thank in particular those who supplied the ginger beer, Catherine and John, thank you, and leigh for a second tin! What more could a chap hope for. Surprisingly when the silverware and bottles were being handed around, all I got was a china mug :shock: But it is the thought that counts (I console myself).

Sorry about the quiz. I should have known better.

Anyway here is a link to my camera work from the evening, I am sure you will all be suitable impressed.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/R1Ph3HDGU7GLCnWF7

Owd Bawb..
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards