Re: Coro

Post by Philip Tisdall »

Very good Bob,
However I think that you have over exaggerated my singing and acting abilities
Philip
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Phillip, you do a very good impression of a racing driver, but can you Rock 'n 'Roll like these fellow wanabees?

https://www.jibjab.com/view/make/the_ho ... ce=cordial
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Alan House
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by Alan House »

Made me laugh! Well done Bob, we all need that at the moment! Alan
Philip Tisdall

Post by Philip Tisdall »

Bob, impression of racing driver possibly and a bad one at that. Rock and Roll, not a hope in hell. As Allen said your clips make us laugh.. I suppose that with no racing you have time on your hands 😀
Philip
peter rafter

Post by peter rafter »

Jagger, Mccarteny, Elvis, Bo Diiddley, Little Richard, Queen at al can only dream of what might have been!D
peter
peter rafter

Post by peter rafter »

ps
in the absence of racing perhaps we should have a band reunion?
pps
Greg can pluck
any one else have musical skills?
peter
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Let's hear it for Veronica, Sharlie, Katy, Sue, and Jeanete;

https://www.jibjab.com/view/make/bunny_ ... 4c97926f15
Regards
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Alan House wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:40 am Made me laugh! Well done Bob, we all need that at the moment! Alan
I'm glad you find them amusing Alan;##

https://www.jibjab.com/view/make/super_ ... 35e79d46c7
Regards
peter rafter

Post by peter rafter »

Arrrrghhhhh! Spa Cancelled! Is there no end to this pain and misery?
Should we all perchance hire a crop sprayer aircraft and drench Donington in carbolic, bleach and Disinfectant? Do not Messrs Knight and Lindsay have pilots licences?
ps
I am still reeling from the prospect of a hirsute Greg Gibbons, Perish the thought. Does he rake it?
peter
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Hello everyone!
You have all gone very quiet.... :-$
I hope you're all OK?
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Post by Leigh Sebba »

Thanks Mary. We know Peter R is alive and well, and Bob Bull has posted 100s of photos on another site, and I spoke to you recently, but what are the others doing (those not desperately trying to work from home) ?
Have worked my way through three boxes of theatre and sports and pop concert programs (most of which I cant recall the events despite them being some of the most legendary of events). Also my diaries of late 1960s and early 70s with no mention of 30 July 1966 despite the fact that I was there (and I do remember that).
So maybe I will move on to the boxloads of Morgan events of the past 50 years….
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

I suspect that the Corona Virus is more scared of Peter R than he is of he virus itself.

Being confined to barracks is not too different to my normal life, as a retired gentleman, I have little reason to gad about under normal circumstances, let alone during an official lockdown. Writing for MOG gives me some outlet for matters Morgan, and as Leigh has pointed out I keep busy on the Ten Tenths Motorsport Forum (Historic Section). Yes Leigh I did post a snap of you in your older Mog taken a few years ago at the BDC. Surprisingly I have not received any requests for copies, perhaps it is the quality that is holding potential purchasers back, not the subject. :shock:
It is a quite recent post so work back a few pages to see the offending images.

Mary, you get a mention and picture in the May MOG so place your order now.

I will perhaps contribute something to the Challenge web site, to keep interest alive during the interregnum.

I have spoken o Richard Plant since play stopped, swapped emails with Simon OG, and sent pictures to Mark Shears, so I have not been completely devoid of input to the Morgan family.

I hope everyone stays safe, and free of infections, Chinese or otherwise.

God Bless,

Bob.
Regards
Alan House
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by Alan House »

Hi All
What a schermozzle - 100 plus racing, speedster, hillclimber and other event Morganistes sitting idly in their designated assembly areas awaiting clearance from MSUK to proceed to their respective start lines not knowing when to expect the order 'Gentlemen (and Women) Start Your ~ Engines!
My own feeling is probably not this year!
And why do I take this view? Well, if we get the 2 minute signal say, for arguments, sake to start at the end of June - highly improbable I know - there will be an almighty scramble by Circuit Owners, Series Organizers and Individual Clubs to secure grids in what will be effectively only half a full season. I fear, successful as the MSCC is as an organizing club, it will be trampled underfoot by the wealthier clubs and series - Money Talks!
I cannot see the BTCC, for instance taking a back seat, likewise Silverstone Classic, and of course the MSUK sponsered series themselves. Clubs, ie Equipe GTS, Masters Historic, Historic SCC, VSCC, 750 MC, BARC and numerous others will be like bears around a honey pot trying to secure a diminishing selection of available dates!
Katy, beware of getting multiple stings on our behalf!
However, on the plus side, we're all saving money as a result of lock down and the price of fuel has plummetted.
See you next year hopefully,
Alan
Morganiste extraordinaire.

j
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Alan, F1 MotoGP, Formula E are all going 'virtual', why not organise an on-line series ……………….

Oh! Of course all the kids would win and the elderly look silly …… not a good idea.
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

'Gentlemen (and Women) Start Your ~ Engines!
Surely you mean "ladies" ?!!!