Another Morgan Victory

Races, track days, testing ...
Bob Bull

Another Morgan Victory

Post by Bob Bull »

Photographic evidence of Leigh Sebba winning the Slower Cars Handicap Race at the Bentley Drivers Club Silverstone Meeting.

Proudly I can say "I was there"

Bob
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Re: Another Morgan Victory

Post by Mary Lindsay »

A wonderful achievement! =D>

Next time I see Leigh I am going to ask for his autograph.

Here is a photo of JNV wearing different clothes and driven by John Lindsay at the BDC Silverstone meeting in1969 alongside MMC11 driven by Cyril Smedley.
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Post by Leigh Sebba »

Belated thanks Bob – I usually shun publicity !

Could you photoshop in the chequered flag and the adoring crowds. =D> =D> =D> =D>

There is a certain skill involved in winning a handicap race but I wont disclose the secrets. :wink:

This event and its proper recording could be very important in the distant future when Mark Shears’ grandchild (if he has one) is busy discussing Plus 4 chassis numbers and Morgan historic achievements
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Leigh Sebba wrote:Belated thanks Bob – I usually shun publicity !

Could you photoshop in the chequered flag and the adoring crowds. =D> =D> =D> =D>

There is a certain skill involved in winning a handicap race but I wont disclose the secrets. :wink:

This event and its proper recording could be very important in the distant future when Mark Shears’ grandchild (if he has one) is busy discussing Plus 4 chassis numbers and Morgan historic achievements

Leigh, I was mostly impressed with he way you stopped to eat your sandwiches on the last lap to ensure you did not exceed your handicap time, clever thinking.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards