Aero Chalenge Rounds 1 & 2

Races, track days, testing ...
Bob Bull

Aero Chalenge Rounds 1 & 2

Post by Bob Bull »

What a day to watch motor racing. I can see why so many familiar faces were missing, sensible types. Nevertheless I was glad I came along and had a great day chatting and photographing. I almost felt welcome.

Congratulations to Elliot and Russell on their two one two's, wet or dry they had the measure of everyone else, can they continue in that vein or was it just early season form? For the sake of the championship we had better hope it was the latter, or it could be a very boring season. Plenty of pictures to remind you of the conditions can be found on the usual site with a link on Mary's superb site. My apprentice, Ben Watkins, was also there snapping away and I know he is going to provide a link to his efforts. They include dramatic shots of John Millbank spinning mid pack, and the problems it caused Andrew Thompson.
It was a great pleasure to meet James Gilbert, taking up from dad Richard with the camera, I look forward to seeing his work during the season.

Now that rotten so-and-so Jonathon Edwards parked an Austin Healey outside the Techniques gazebo, and Brian spent most of the day trying to put a wheel on it! Why did someone not tell him it was not a Morgan?

Let's hope that the VSCC put on a better class of weather on the23rd.

Cheers,

Bob.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Ben Watkins
Anti spam question: MSA

Re: Aero Chalenge Rounds 1 & 2

Post by Ben Watkins »

Indeed what weather we had and what great racing ensued!

Mary has kindly placed a link to my photo gallery on her site. Thank you Mary. One day I hope to get shots as good as Bob's!

Look forward to the future rounds!

Cheers

Ben
Barry Sumner

Re: Aero Chalenge Rounds 1 & 2

Post by Barry Sumner »

Welcome to Morgan's Ben
Barry