Aero Challenge - Spring Start

Races, track days, testing ...
Chris Dicken
Anti spam question: MSA

Aero Challenge - Spring Start

Post by Chris Dicken »

Quite an entertaining race - especially towards the end when Becketts became a bit slippery...
Some photos of the race can be found here: http://chrisdickenphotos.weebly.com/vsc ... -2016.html
scroll down for the Morgan photos.
peter rafter

Re: Aero Challenge - Spring Start

Post by peter rafter »

excellent pics.
Lovely cars - yes I do also include the Morgans . I very much regret not being able to participate or even attend.
A suitably erudite report from the camp follower Sir Bob ( I sometimes wonder if he uses a ghost writer). But , please what happened to Cinderella Goddard? And the Irish/Lancashire mind doctor?
ps
and yes also I await Bobs pics.
pps. I hate when people use big words just to make themselves sound perspicacious.
peter
peter rafter

Post by peter rafter »

"A suitably erudite report from the camp follower Sir Bob ( I sometimes wonder if he uses a ghost writer). But , please what happened to Cinderella Goddard? And the Irish/Lancashire mind doctor?"
Not forgetting Sieur Bevan! ( too much mangel wurzel ballast?)
ps
I changed my password to “incorrect” so, whenever I forget it, the computer will say, “Your password is incorrect.”
peter
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Indeed Mr Rafter, you were missed at the VSCC event, sufficiently so to get a mention in dispatches. Was it old age that prevented you from appearing, or some more prosaic reason?
Somehow these events are not the same without your big red one being on display, and even you Morgan is notable by it's absence. I will not be swanking around the paddock at Castle Combe, having delegated that job to a junior member of the famed Tripos Media Partnership, however, I shall be in evidence at the MSCC's very own meeting at Donington, and hope to renew our enmity there.

see tha on't Ilkley Moor.

Your humble scribe and photographer,

Mr Bull.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards