Web site updates 2017

Races, track days, testing ...
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Web site updates 2017

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Hi all, the 2017 regs are now on the Challenge web site http://www.morganchallenge.co.uk

The first race is at Snetterton on 1st April!
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Re: Web site updates 2017

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Entry form and regs are now on the Challenge web site. Closing date is 29th March.
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Entry form and regs for VSCC Silverstone are now on the Challenge web site. Closing date is 12th April.
http://www.morganchallenge.co.uk/Pages/ ... endar.html
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Results for the first two races of the season at Snetterton are now available via the Morgan Challenge website.

Bob Bull's most interesting account of events is also on the web site now. Thank you Bob for your prompt copy submission and your individual take on proceedings…

http://www.morganchallenge.co.uk
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

I absolutely reject Mary's assertion that my race reports are anything but accurate, down to the last little detail as many present will have noticed I take great pains to seek out all relevant facts, and indeed fictions.
I pride myself on my dedication to presenting the reader with a fair and impartial record of events both on and off the track. Any suggestion that I do not take the job seriously, and concentrate on a cheap laugh over truth is quite absurd. [-X
Now has anybody the number for a shady libel lawyer? #-o

NB; Let's see what a hash others make of reporting on Snetterton, then maybe Miss Smith might begin to appreciate my skilful, and professional approach to the job. :oops:
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Steady on Bob, no need for a persecution complex! I just said that the report is interesting and individual, no less than we expect of such a consummate professional!
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Bob's very accurate and very skilled photos are also available via the web site plus those of David Stallard.
Thank you both gentlemen.

Greg Parnell's report on race 1 from the driver's seat is also on the web site.

Thanks to all for your helpful and prompt contributions.
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Michele Bailey's lively account of race 2 is now on the web site. So interesting to get the view from the other end of the grid! :OO:

Many thanks Michele, must have a word with Jerry Knight about his "Top Tips"…... :-k
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Two excellent reports from Greg and Michele, I really need not have bothered myself. :cry:

Small criticisms; Greg failed to reveal exactly what he was 'on' to show such a rare turn of speed, although that may indeed be the answer in itself. :shock:

Michele also omitted to tell us what she was knitting during races. It is this sort of detail that can so enthral the reader, and make reports so much more interesting. [-X
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

I really need not have bothered myself
Bob, without your input from an unbiased (?) point of view we would not get the full picture so thank you for your sterling efforts! =D>
Michele also omitted to tell us what she was knitting during races.
If you read her report you will see that Jerry Knight gave her some advice on knitting patterns…..
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

If you read her report you will see that Jerry Knight gave her some advice on knitting patterns…..
That explains the hat he was wearing. See Paddock pictures.
Regards
gregparnell

Post by gregparnell »

[quote="Bob Bull"]Two excellent reports from Greg and Michele, I really need not have bothered myself. :cry:

Small criticisms; Greg failed to reveal exactly what he was 'on' to show such a rare turn of speed, although that may indeed be the answer in itself. :shock:
Bob, I was "on" fresh air!
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

I have added another link to a web site that Jerry Knight has given me - there are some good action photos here too.
http://www.morganchallenge.co.uk/Pages/gallery.html

Thanks Jerry it is always helpful to have information of interest to the series.
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

I appeared to suffer a camera malfunction at Snetterton, and struggled to produce any decent images, deleting more than half of what I took. So good to see that someone captured the action from the Challenge with some very nice shots. Only upside is mine are at least free. :)

Hopefully Jerry will be at Silverstone and I can get a few tips on photography. [-o<
I was "on" fresh air!
What ever it was Greg, you were certainly 'on it'. I was not alone in remarking on your excellent drives, we look forward to more hot action at the VSCC. I am sure that your rivals hope that you will not follow 'topless' with full frontal! That might be too much to bare.
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Bob, all your photos are of a high standard and we appreciate you making them available to us free of charge.
The other photographers do charge for copies of theirs so we are fortunate to have your support. =D>