Cadwell Park

Races, track days, testing ...
Bob Bull

Cadwell Park

Post by Bob Bull »

According to the VSCC entry list many of the regular entrants are not racing, is this the complete list or might there be additional entries by the 22/23rd?
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Bob Bull

Re: Cadwell Park

Post by Bob Bull »

Some great racing over the two days, of which more later, however ........... some may, and all should know that I am running a 'Free Prize Draw' for the marshals on duty at Silverstone next weekend. I have already accumulated a handsome prize list including £200 raised from the Aero Challenge drivers at Cadwell over the weekend. This will be presented as two individual lots of £100 each, and is 'Donated by the drivers of the Morgan Aero Challenge Series' this means that those not there (apart from Leigh) can bask in the reflected glory without having spent a single penny. Now I know that you would be ashamed to be seen to benefit from the efforts of your fellow competitors, so I offer you a chance to redeem yourselves by sending or pledging a small monetary sum to add to the prize list. (min £5.00)
Each donor received absolutely free a beautiful Tripos Media photo as a reward, and where ever possible (assuming a suitable image exists) further contributors will also receive a similar reward.

Many thanks for reading this.

Octo Bob.
Regards
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Mary reports will follow asap along with pictures, do not be taken in by other so called scribes, wait for the genuine article.

Mr Bob.
Regards
gregparnell

Post by gregparnell »

Bob,
I missed the hat at Cadwell but a £20 note awaits you for collection at Silverstone BDC.
Greg
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

gregparnell wrote:Bob,
I missed the hat at Cadwell but a £20 note awaits you for collection at Silverstone BDC.
Greg
Thank you Greg, I know you have more pictures of yourself than you need so I will bring one along for Jamie. OK?
Regards
john bevan

Post by john bevan »

Bob- passenger laps in a Roadster on Silverstone Gp circuit? Ok as a prize?
Morgan Club Sport. The only way to drive to and from races!
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

john bevan wrote:Bob- passenger laps in a Roadster on Silverstone Gp circuit? Ok as a prize?

Well it depends on who is driving [-o<

Seriously. Can that be arranged? If so yes please.
Regards
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Barry, the box of Pimms arrived, I have squeezed out the pages from the Daily Telegraph into an old milk bottle, and have stuck a label on from a Guinness can. So it looks quite nice. :lol:

All is well thank you very much I am sure it will be received with pleasure by some marshal.

See you at the BDC

Bob.

Congratulations to James on his Driver award, I agreed with the judges verdict, silly blighter scared me half to death as he came over the mountain each lap [-X
Regards
Barry Sumner

Post by Barry Sumner »

Bob
you have lost me as to the Daily Telegraph and can of Guinness but no doubt all will be revealed at BDC
As to the "silly blighter" scaring you I have to agree having watched the video - but would I have done anything different - NO
Barry
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Barry, the box of Pimms arrived, I have squeezed out the pages from the Daily Telegraph into an old milk bottle, and have stuck a label on from a Guinness can. So it looks quite nice.

The bottle was wrapped in pages from he DT, HAD it broken it would have been as my joking reply, best to ignore 90% of any post of mine.

The boy did good.
Regards