Re: Picture

Post by jack bellinger »

Bob
your Modesty is only matched by your Looks

jack
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Jack. To quote Winston Churchill "...…….. he is a modest man with much to be modest about." :)

When I look at myself in the mirror, I look like most of my photographs, ……. blurry.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Post by Leigh Sebba »

Great paddock pics - thanks Bob
SimonScott
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by SimonScott »

Hi Bob
A bit like Greg, I must confess I never know where you post your images... the published ones and the ones Mary posts on the challenge website are always good but is there somewhere else I ought to be looking? :?: I used to click on your footer but that never works and seems to have now disappeared... :cry:
Best wishes
Simon
Formerly #64 - Class E 4/4 Sport Comp and Class R Lwt Roadster...
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

SimonScott wrote:Hi Bob
A bit like Greg, I must confess I never know where you post your images... the published ones and the ones Mary posts on the challenge website are always good but is there somewhere else I ought to be looking? :?: I used to click on your footer but that never works and seems to have now disappeared... :cry:
Best wishes
Simon
Hi Simon, I don't have a 'shop window' web site just a simple Google storage facility, this allows access to individual albums via a link that I can publish, as on the Aero site. However, I usually post most of the pictures of Morgans I take, so you do not miss much from the Challenge. If you wanted to view any more general albums I would have to send you multiple links.ie Fiscar, etc.

The links that used to appear were originally put there by Chris Acklam (remember him?) so I have now removed them to avoid confusion.
Let me know if there is anything in particular you want to see.

Cheers,

Bob.
Regards
SimonScott
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by SimonScott »

Thanks Bob - pleased I am not missing anything. Although you were missing in action at Mallory!!! [-X
Keep up the good work... =D>
Formerly #64 - Class E 4/4 Sport Comp and Class R Lwt Roadster...
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Well I did arrange for photographic coverage, and I have a set of results, so with a little imagination what more does on meed?

Just for you; https://photos.app.goo.gl/smW5SsyfMJGx2voM9
Regards