Re: Mallory Park

Post by jack bellinger »

"Never saw a thing M,Lard"

Was busy looking in me mirrors.

jack
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Jack by my unofficial reckoning you are now leading the Championship! Congratulations.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Phill Thomas
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by Phill Thomas »

Well done Jack. I saw nothing either as I was concentrating on the gyrating rear end of WAR123. Will somebody re-tread Jack's tyres, please!
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Phill Thomas [quote] I saw nothing either as I was concentrating on the gyrating rear end of WAR123.
[/quote

Jack Bellinger; "Never saw a thing M,Lard"

Obviously the fix is in, skullduggery abounds. 'They' don't want the truth revealed, no doubt a 'D' Notice will be issued shortly. Strings are being pulled, favours called in, I fully expect a statement from the Kremlin denying all responsibility will appear soon.

They reckon without the investigative skills of the dedicated reporter. The truth will out … eventually,

The Crusader.
Regards
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Post by Leigh Sebba »

Thanks Bob for your interesting report.
Private Eye has a competition for ‘investigative reporter of he year’ and I am sure the Morgan Challenge would be up there with all the other political scandals ?
However take care as in the past some over investigative reporters have met unfortunate ‘accidents’
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Bob
you could be like most reporters

Make it up!

OR ever heard of a Bung?
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

More details of the unfortunate happenings on the weekend have emerged, it now appears that a white and blue car that was closely following a similar black and white version was tapped into a spin by an older red car when it's driver's false teeth fell into his lap. This caused the blue and white car to bump into the black and white one before continuing on it's way leaving the black and white one stranded beside the road. The aged driver of the red car was, apparently completely unaware of the trouble he had caused due to having misted up his spectacles while blowing his nose on his overalls. Another driver in a blue car with a white stripe pretended to see nothing despite being inconvenienced by the gyrating vehicles in front of him. The reason for his selective recollections of the event being due to him not wanting to draw attention to himself for fear of being interviewed by the police, having a string of parking offences registered in his name. At the conclusion of the day's activities the two men whose cars had collided were interrogated by the Chief Justice for Leicestershire but let off due to a discreet donation to the Judges retirement fund.
The whole affair has now been brushed under a carpet in Malvern, and all references to the incident have been redacted from official records, however, a search continues to find the driver of the red car as a pair of false teeth were found at the scene of the accident, and could provide vital evidence of a suspected insurance fraud. Watch this space.

Note; Thanks for the tip, Jack, no one will ever suspect anything.
Regards
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Not bad Bob !!

false teeth ??

try truss adjustment