Older Mogs at Oulton Park

Races, track days, testing ...
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Older Mogs at Oulton Park

Post by Leigh Sebba »

Good luck to the twelve Mogs racing at Oulton this weekend – TR engine +4 cars and early +8 cars

Also a couple of Mog regulars (John E and Roger W) out in Chevrons and Simon Baines in a Porsche
SimonScott
Anti spam question: MSA

Re: Older Mogs at Oulton Park

Post by SimonScott »

Looks like a good meeting... I have my ticket for the Monday! :) Any idea which race the Morgans are in - Sunday or Monday? :?:
Formerly #64 - Class E 4/4 Sport Comp and Class R Lwt Roadster...
RICHARD PLANT
Morgan Class E

Post by RICHARD PLANT »

All Morgan’s will be racing on Sunday. 11 cars in Historic Road Sports, 6 Moss Box Plus 8’s and 5 Plus’s and one Moss Box Plus 8 in 70’s Road Sports. A great series with all sorts of other cars out racing.
This is a record entry for Morgan’s in HSCC racing !! Incidentally Chas Windridge won the first ever HSCC Road Sports race in his Moss Box Plus 8 in the early 90’s
Sorry Simon I won’t see you on Monday but there will still be some great racing going on.
Cheers
Richard
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Post by Leigh Sebba »

Simon – timetable and entry list is on HSCC website. Assuming they do their Race 2 the Chevrons of Mog racers John Emberson and Roger Whiteside will be racing on Monday
SimonScott
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by SimonScott »

Thanks Leigh. Shame I will miss the Mogs :cry: but looks like lots of great racing to be had on the Monday! :P
Formerly #64 - Class E 4/4 Sport Comp and Class R Lwt Roadster...