Mini Cooper Paul Smith LE For Sale

Private cars or parts for sale or wanted

Moderator: Andy Downes

Forum rules
If your item sells or is withdrawn, please post a message to that effect.
Josh Files
Anti spam question: MSA

Mini Cooper Paul Smith LE For Sale

Post by Josh Files »

IMG_0523extrasmall.jpg
IMG_0523extrasmall.jpg (129.64 KiB) Viewed 3989 times
Very Reluctantly For Sale is my Mini Paul Smith Limited Edition.
I have been fortunate enough to own this car over the spring and summer, or what we've had of the summer, only taking it out on warm dry days and I've covered a mere 600 miles in my ownership. Unfortunately due to a change in circumstances I now have to relieve my Mini to a new loving home.

Those of you looking at this will know that the Paul Smith Mini is the most exclusive limited edition Mini made, with just 300 ever in the UK and just 155 left on British roads. This British icon was lavished with leather, gold badges and lime green highlights making it unmistakeable against other Mini's. This car is a true classic and is already appreciating in value. It is reportedly known that when the Designer Paul Smith was deciding on the colour of his car, Paul Smith Blue, he decided he liked the colour of the shirt he was wearing that day and that was the colour it was to be. The car was designed to mimic a Paul Smith suit having a conservative appearance on the outside with a bright twist on the inside which is why several hidden parts are lime green, such as the boot liner, the inside of the glove box, the engine rocker cover and HT leads and the petrol tank too.

My Mini has been extremely well looked after throughout its life with a full and comprehensive documented service history. The car benefits from all the Paul Smith extras and is completely original and unmolested. The only modifications to this car were to the engine, which has been professional tuned by a previous owner, with a rolling road printout, meaning the car now produces a full 86bhp. It certainly puts a smile on my face and really does fly like a go kart.

When I bought the car, I had a full AA professional inspection taken out, with a full report list and printout of details showing just how genuine the car is. It was also HPI checked at the same time, again this is all clear.

The tax is due September and runs until the 31st August 2011.
The MOT is due to expire at the end of August but for peace of mind I will be putting a full year - 13 months MOT on the car for its new owner.

The car has a full service history from new with services intervals outlined below and all documents and stamps present.
2925miles
6522miles
9858miles
12783miles
15830miles
18261miles
20793miles
24666miles
28267miles
33642miles
36861miles
38601miles (this was a large service costing an enormous £605.99)

I have also has an anti roll bar link replaced and the drive time belt replaced.
Most MOT's and tax discs are also present from new verifying the mileage.
Other documentation present are the original car order form and sales invoice of the car, the original Paul smith brochure pack and others.

There is a fully breathable and water proof fitted car cover also to come with the car.
This car was fully and professionally resprayed in March 2009 also, meaning the paintwork is glorious and shiny.

Unfortunately there are some bad bits to point out with the car also. The driver’s side window has come off the runner (it is an easy fix) but the window does still work, There are some small surface rust patches coming through notably under the front headlamps (though this is a mini) but as you can also see from the pictures the A panels are good and overall the car is extremely straight in excellent condition.

The interior is as new in excellent condition, the back seats look as if they have never been used. This car has always been garaged, and only used in dry weather, washed weekly and only Autoglym products have been used.

This is an extremely reluctant sale, and this car is now very rare and sort after, and if maintained in this condition it will soon be worth a small fortune. I will not let this car go for silly money so please no offensive offers.

The number plate will be returned to its original number, S380 CCB

Please feel free to ask any questions or get in touch via e-mail or telephone Josh on 07856 952383 or 01508494183. More pictures are available upon request also.

Looking for £4495 ono