RBMA Pictures

Private cars or parts for sale or wanted

Moderator: Andy Downes

Forum rules
If your item sells or is withdrawn, please post a message to that effect.
Bob Bull

RBMA Pictures

Post by Bob Bull »

I hope that I am not offending any conventions by 'advertising' on this site, however, I would like to avoid being a nuisance at race meetings by offering pictures for sale.

As you probably know I am not a professional photographer and do not have to make a living at it, but if I can provide inexpensive snaps and cover my costs it all helps, so;

If anyone would like any copies of my pictures I coud bring them to MG Live or the Classic.

If you want A4 pictures or smaller sizes, jut drop me an e-mail with the name of the album ie. 'Peter Morgan Memorial Trophy', with the number of the picture you want. This can be found at the top left of the screen next to the album name. Click on the thumbnail and enlarge the image and you can see '25 of 125', £2.0 for A4 pro rata for smaller sizes. Of course you can always download them yourself and have them printed, but I doubt if you will get them cheaper.

Now when I approach I hope it will be " Oh! Here's Bob Bull". Not "Look out here comes Bob Bull!!"

Regards,

Bob Bull.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Bob Bull

Re: RBMA Pictures

Post by Bob Bull »

Dear Mr. A,
Are you sure that you really want those two particular pictures? :oops:

I will have them at MG Live if you do!

Either way many thanks for your valued custom.

Your Obedient Servant,

R. F. Bull S.O.F.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards