Want A Watch

Private cars or parts for sale or wanted

Moderator: Andy Downes

Forum rules
If your item sells or is withdrawn, please post a message to that effect.
Greg Mackie
Anti spam question: MSA

Re: Want A Watch

Post by Greg Mackie »

Bob Bull wrote:
Greg Mackie wrote:Bob, I was about to buy one for my dog.....luckily I found out he wasn't a watch dog!

Senior Citizen.

Greg is it true that in Australia Kangaroos use pocket watches?
No Bob, that's just a tail.
They do have a stop watch...to show when they're out of bounds.

G.M.T.
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

The customised MHD Seiko Divers watch range is now
BACK IN STOCK

Due to popular demand, the MHD01, MHD03 and MHD05 watches are back in stock and available for purchase. Prices start from £365 excluding P&P on http://www.matthewhumphriesdesignwatches.com.

All MHD Watches use high quality watch components in customizing the Classic Seiko Automatic Watch into an individual timepiece. All MHD Watches are limited in production

The MHD divers range uses a stainless steel case with bespoke stainless steel bezel. The timepieces are water resistant up to 200m and use the Seiko skx007 watch with 7s26 21-jewel automatic movement as the base. For more information and specifications please click on the links below.

I would like to assure members that I have connection with Matthew Humphries or his watches, I do however receive these e-mails, which I pass on for your interest.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
machiel kalf

Post by machiel kalf »

Hi Bob,

Some time a go you wrote on Brake Horse Power: "I want a watch"! But, did you found one? The Rolex of your dreams. A Rolex Submariner without date. So beautiful, well made, perfect in detail.

Look forward to your response (of from all the other watch fans..........) X-Mass is close!

Best regards,

Machiel.