Autosport, Motor Sport etc

Private cars or parts for sale or wanted

Moderator: Andy Downes

Forum rules
If your item sells or is withdrawn, please post a message to that effect.
SimonScott
Anti spam question: MSA

Autosport, Motor Sport etc

Post by SimonScott »

I am having a bit of a house clearance at the moment and, as the clans are gathering at Silverstone this weekend, I thought I should pop a quick message here to say I have the following available to a good home, or a bad home come to that! :lol:

Motor Sport 1957 to present, all in publishers binders. From Fangio to Hamilton...

Autosport 1977 to present (publishers binders from late 1970s probably until c1990) From Hunt to Hamilton...

Automobile Sport (by Haynes) from early 1980s (one volume - complete run!)

Business F1 (complete run bar one issue in Publishers pinders - 3 volumes)

All stored inside house currently.
No sensible (or silly) offer refused but you will need to collect from me - I am near Moulton just north of Northampton (approx 30 minutes from Silverstone so, if you are a racer or a spectator this weekend, you can easily come over to collect!
I really don't want to split runs...
simons@haddonstione.co.uk if you need more information.
Formerly #64 - Class E 4/4 Sport Comp and Class R Lwt Roadster...
peter rafter

Re: Autosport, Motor Sport etc

Post by peter rafter »

Hola,
Carol having a clear out? Will you need to find a new stash hole for your flared trousers, and kipper ties? I don't sense any reticence on your part re your prized possessions==did you show any faint sign of resistance? Put your foot down with a firm hand. Unfortunately I am not an avid reader of that sort of magazine so I won't be responding but if you have any back copies of the Eagle or the Beano…….
Pace.
ps will you be at Silverstone? i am in the pretty red car at the back of the grid
peter
SimonScott

Post by SimonScott »

Thanks for your concern Peter
If you saw the volume of motor sport books I have as well you would be reassured!!! 8-[
We were briefly down at Silverstone tonight to pick up my prized EZ up which Paul at RTCC has been lovingly caring for too long but sadly have other commitments tomorrow.... :cry:
Sorry I missed you at Brands though...
All best etc
SimonScott

Post by SimonScott »

If anyone was tempted my my magazines, most are now all on eBay - alongside a selection of other, mainly motor racing, items - see https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/simonspectac ... pg=&_from= There are bids in for both the runs of magazines so they are selling - currently to someone in Scotland! :)
SimonScott

Post by SimonScott »

Now sold... :cry:
If anyone else has copies out there that they want to part with, I was surprised how many people were interested via eBay... particularly the earlier bound copies.
gregparnell

Post by gregparnell »

Did you raise enough to buy a Morgan race car - there are lots for sale and we need to boost our grids.
SimonScott

Post by SimonScott »

Sadly not Greg. :( Would have needed a couple more noughts on the end. But maybe I could start with a spare tyre and gradually build up a car over time! :)