New set of Toyo Proxes R888R for sale

Private cars or parts for sale or wanted

Moderator: Andy Downes

Forum rules
If your item sells or is withdrawn, please post a message to that effect.
Martin Stowe
Anti spam question: MSA

New set of Toyo Proxes R888R for sale

Post by Martin Stowe »

Hi there,

I have a set of 4 brand new Toyo Proxes R888R tyres for sale bought only 2 weeks ago. The size is 195 x 55 x 15

I had them fitted on a set of new steel rims at the tyre suppliers, put them in the back of my estate car, brought them home & they are sitting in my garage. Still yet to see tarmac let alone touch it!

Why am I selling you ask? I was told by a colleage that we would be able to use these tyres in our race series & they were a lot cheaper than the Avon CRZZ tyres we nornally use. It now turns out we can't use them so I could do with selling them to put the money towards a new set of Avons.

They cost me in excess of £400 fitted. I appreciate I will have to take a hit to sell them so I will accept £300 for the set. An absolute bargain if you need a set.

The tyres are date marked weeks 47 & 48 2018 so fresh stock. I am more than happy to give you the details of the company I bought them off so you can check what I am saying is correct.

Collection only please, NN6 9LD, & cash on collection. If they sell I will need a few days to get them taken off the rims. I can be contacted on my home phone number 01604 882815 should you have any questions.

Many thanks, Martin.
Martin Stowe
Anti spam question: MSA

Re: New set of Toyo Proxes R888R for sale

Post by Martin Stowe »

Just for info nobody seems to want them so I have now put them on ebay. Thank you.