Any Modsports Morgans racing in the HMSA invite race.

Race chatter
chrisgee

Any Modsports Morgans racing in the HMSA invite race.

Post by chrisgee »

Are there any Modsports Morgans going to enter the HMSA Historic Modsports and Saloon Association race July 5th @ Mallory Park.
What a bonus to see some of these wonderful highly modified Morgans racing against other Modsports and Special Saloons at the MSCC event.
Contact Tony Oliver, comp.sec@mscc.uk.com
Info for rules/classes http://www.historicmodsportsandsaloons.com
8-)
Jon Ellison

Re: Any Modsports Morgans racing in the HMSA invite race.

Post by Jon Ellison »

Is anyone? - I mailed the Organiser a few days back - no entries at that time. Do you know anyone entering?
chrisgee

Post by chrisgee »

Are you entering,we have just entered our modsports +8.
Like all new race clubs it will take time to gather momentum,so if its quite this year due to the ressession this HMSA should do well in the future.
Jon Ellison

Post by Jon Ellison »

chrisgee wrote:Are you entering,we have just entered our modsports +8.
Like all new race clubs it will take time to gather momentum,so if its quite this year due to the ressession this HMSA should do well in the future.
Chris - I was thinking about it, but got some negative feedback from Pistonheads on it and car needs a new set of tyres (doing other things this year - so racing not top of the list) and wider rims (on order).

Keep me posted on how it works out - I'll be interested.
chrisgee

Post by chrisgee »

There is always the dreaded laptop Warrior on these forums,we take no notice of them and just get on doing what we want to do,thats Race Cars and having fun.
We hope it works out for the Historic Modsports and Saloon Association,at least they have made the effort to revive these race cars and organise a meeting,thats more than can be said of others.We need people like this bunch in the HMSA,a place to race and the HMSA have worked hard to cater for us special saloons and modsports.
What race car do you drive and is it radical enough to go into the HMSA race,its always exciting to see other modified cars.
Site Admin

Post by Site Admin »

As this degenerated into a slanging match, I have deleted the last two posts, locked the topic and deactivated the accounts of both involved.