F1 drivers' championship 2009

Race chatter
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Re: F1 drivers' championship 2009

Post by Mary Lindsay »

As to you deniers
Isn't a denier a measurement of the weight of ladies' hosiery?
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Im lost

jack
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Peter,
I am but a humble servant of the people of this great nation of ours, due to my employ as a Motor Sport Editor in the organ of state propaganda know by Act of Parliment as the British Broadcasting Company. Therefore it is obvious that I have a 'mandate from the people' to use the appelation 'Three Counties Radio' when describing my actiivities.
While I can understand your anger over the loss of the exclusive title for that disparate collection of lands somewhere west of the capital, I feel obliged to advise you that, like 'biro', 'hoover', 'sellotape' and 'fridge' the terminology has been subsumed into the national pysche and no longer refers solely to any one area of the UK, indeed should you 'Google' the phrase it brings up several quite extraordinary results;

At the Three Countioes Show in Malvern the 'Kangaroo Kid' will attempt to jump over 10 classic Morgan cars!!! I ask, will one or more be yours?

The West Midlands also lays claim to the usage for a variety of fruit, while even in the United States of America, the state of Wyoming has it's own 'Three Counties!!! Should we go to war with our ally over the matter.

I yield to no man (or Mary) in love of my country and it's traditions, and can even admire the 'Morris Men', having owned one myself once upon a time, but we must all face up to the march of time, and suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

Regretfully,

Bob.

PS; Admired your prose though.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards