Serious Warning - Beware of Car Park Scam

Race chatter
Bob Bull

Serious Warning - Beware of Car Park Scam

Post by Bob Bull »

This is serious. Please BEWARE!

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping.

Simply dropping into Sainsbury's for a bit of shopping has turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot.

They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask you for a lift to another supermarket store, in my case, Tesco at Hereford.

You agree and they both get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing, and both get completely naked.

Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately, and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen august 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also September 1st, 4th,6th,10th twice yesterday and very likely again this coming weekend.

P.S. Aldi have wallets on sale for £1.99 each but Lidl are £1.75 and look better.

Seriously Shattered Bob.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Jim Mountain

Re: Serious Warning - Beware of Car Park Scam

Post by Jim Mountain »

where did you say this car park was ?
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Jim Mountain wrote:where did you say this car park was ?
Jim,
If you think I'm sharing that information well ................................ NO CHANCE!!!!!

Now where's my wallet....................................

Just off to the supermarket Love!
Regards
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Bob ... thats got to be a joke !! remember Ive met you ..
Your just not that fit !!

Wishing jack
Mark Shears

Post by Mark Shears »

Crikey Bob! Hereford is a long way from you as well. Next time suggest Morrisons in Banbury and pick me up on your way past.

I only offer this as a charitable suggestion as I should imagine two nubile young nymphettes might be a bit of a handful for you Bob on your own!

Yours in fevered anticipation,

Mark
Jim Mountain

Post by Jim Mountain »

After much searching over the 3 counties area I think I have found the car park, the girls where not about but there boyfriends where, two Nigerian chaps.

They let me in on a fantastic deal, the company they work for has made some record profits this year, and to avoid paying tax on it they will give me a cheque for £500,000 to pay into my account, and when it clears I just give them £250,000 back, thats £250,000 profit for me :) .

All I had to do was give them £5000 cash as an "arrangement fee" and it was all sorted in an afternoon.

Just waiting for the £500,000 cheque to clear in my bank.
Philip Tisdall

Post by Philip Tisdall »

Bob,
I found your report very encouraging, Not, I have to say, the bit about having your wallet pinched, most inconvenient. That bit would not have affected me, as testified by most of my friends who will tell you that, I do have a wallet but there is never any money in it.

I have to admit that I was under the impression that when we got to your age, all one did was look and think about it ( whatever “it” is). I also understood, that even that lasted about the same length of time and was just as exhausting.

That reminds me, one of my Hill Climbing friends once told me that a Hill Climb was a bit like sex ( at his age). It consisted of a huge build up of excitement, which then lasted 34.9 seconds. You then sat around for another 4 or 5 hours before you got another go. :P
Philip
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Jim, Jack, Mark, Phillip,
I must apologise, as I appear to have given you all a rather false impression, that has lead to you misinterpreting my motive for returning to the car park!

I only return on a daily basis in order to get my windscreen cleaned, believe you me those girls do a wonderful job. They get the inside really steamed up which makes it easy to polish up once they have finished, and those tee shirts make excellent cleaning cloths.

Of course I would not recommend using their services if you drive a Morgan, far to draughty.

Sqeaky Clean Bob.

PS; Phillip, I don't know about cars, but hill climbing on a bike takes much longer and requires a great deal of exertion, maybe you friend would like to buy a good second hand cycle?
Regards
Catherine Emberson

Post by Catherine Emberson »

I'm not surprised at Bob's antics. I have evidence of his philandering ways at Goodwood but as I can't work out how to post photographs on this site you will have to take my word for it. And of course I couldn't expose the young lady in question to such public scrutiny especially since she is a married woman!!

Bob, have never seen you or the ladies in question at Sainsbury's in Luton (I prefer the St Albans branch) or at Tescos in Hereford (my Mum's local supermarket). The car cleaners at Sainsbury's St Albans may be from Eastern Europe but are all men so perhaps there is a different type of shopper in Luton. Two and a half hours drive to Hereford from Luton. How do you explain the additional miles to Mrs Bull?

Catherine
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Catherine Emberson wrote:I'm not surprised at Bob's antics.
Antics? What do you mean? Please explain?
Catherine Emberson wrote:I can't work out how to post photographs on this site
One must be grateful for your lack of expertise I suppose, you clearly need some help with your Techniques!
Catherine Emberson wrote:at Tescos in Hereford
Mrs Bull has more sources than the CIA, KGB and MI5 put together, I need to be sure I am very far removed from Luton and surrounding towns before getting my windscreen washed, I usually tell 'er indoors that I am off to Snetterton or Oulton Park, and as she has no interest in motor sport it always works.

Despite the above, I understand that some members of the forum feel this subject is not 'seemly', and should have no place on a site dedicated to Morgans and Sports Cars, I must therefore apologise for having raised the matter, promise to be more circumspect in the future, and recommend that the thread be locked to avoid further offence.

If you truly wish to embroil me and the lady in question in a scandalous imbroglio, why not start a brand new thread? They can't touch you for it.

Kindest regards,

Bob.
Regards
Chris Acklam
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by Chris Acklam »

Catherine Emberson wrote:I'm not surprised at Bob's antics. I have evidence of his philandering ways at Goodwood but as I can't work out how to post photographs on this site you will have to take my word for it.
Let me provide some technical assistance at this critical point...

To add images to a post you need first to upload them to a website, and there are several free sites that will store and show your photos. Google's Picasaweb is one, Photobucket is another and there are more.

Once uploaded, you then just need to add the [img] code before and after the link to the picture in your posting. It is explained more fully here.

Hope this helps.
Chris
TonyLees
Morgan Class B

Post by TonyLees »

do we really need to see them?
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

TonyLees wrote:do we really need to see them?
Quite right Tony, we don't need that sort of thing on this forum.
Chris Acklam wrote:Let me provide some technical assistance at this critical point...
Thanks Chris, it is nice to know who your friends are.
Bob Bull wrote:and recommend that the thread be locked to avoid further offence.
Hurry!!!
Regards
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Jim Mountain wrote:Just waiting for the £500,000 cheque to clear in my bank.
JIm,
I was just wondering if the cheque had cleared yet because I know that once you have the quarter million there will be a good many people looking to share your good fortune.
With this in mind I wanted to be first on the list of good causes you will, undoubtedly want to help out. You see I don't own a Morgan and this is leaving me depressed, with feelings of inferiority and constant bouts of anxiety. The only cure would be to obtain a suitable product from the Malvern concern, and I am sure you can easily afford to buy me one, I quite fancy that green sort that races in the GT3 series, but almost anything would do. Well, perhaps not one of those funny ones with only three wheels,as they look a bit scary, and I am of a delicate disposition. I expect that you will replace your current car for a new model, so I will be happy to accept your old one if that helps, it will be better than nothing I suppose.
Once I have the car I will happily direct you to the appropriate car park. (nudge, nudge).

For tax purposes you can always claim the cost as a charitable donation.

Remember I always did like you,

Your humble and obedient servant,

Bob.

PS: I can aslo get you a mention on a certain, prestigous radio station.
Regards