Dodgy, Dubious, Disgusting, Depraved and Decidedly Dangerous

Race chatter
Bob Bull

Dodgy, Dubious, Disgusting, Depraved and Decidedly Dangerous

Post by Bob Bull »

Apologies to Tim Hill for hi-jacking his latest attempt to arouse enthusiasm amongst the terminally idle and disinterested, but I thought with the Panto defunct it might be better to move to a fresh spot and avoid any left over ill will from posts on the Jack and the Bobstalk site.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Fresh from her sellout performance at the SpeedMog Drivers Dinner, and with the full blessing of Derbyshire County Council, Perverts at their Peak present the one and only Miss Veronica Squeeze and her Snake - Bertie the Boa."

Over to the Speedmoggers to explain this one ..........

Tim,
You know me, always willing to leap in where common sense fears to tread, but on this occasion I do not feel in the least bit qualified to contribute to this subject. Alright! I acknowledge that such sensitivity has not been apparent during my short sojourn on BHP in the past, however, from the content of your introduction I foresee much scandal and opprobrium looming, and prior to becoming involved I must stand back and see how the land lies.
Do not fear, I am convinced that serial posters such as Mary and Jack will soon have set the cat amongst the pigeons, so to speak, and with a bit of luck flush out a few more of those sure to be exposed in whatever this is all about!
I shall watch this space avidly.

Bob.

PS; I suggest that you keep in mind my advice about a good solicitor, well as soon as he has completed his imminent nuptials. (See Plus 4 Morgans)
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Dave McDonald

Re: Dodgy, Dubious, Disgusting, Depraved and Decidedly Dangerous

Post by Dave McDonald »

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Fresh from her sellout performance at the SpeedMog Drivers Dinner, and with the full blessing of Derbyshire County Council, Perverts at their Peak present the one and only Miss Veronica Squeeze and her Snake - Bertie the Boa."

Is that Bertie the Boa from Bolsover singing "Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered" to the malevolent, misguided and malicous of Malvern?
Dave McD
john bevan

Post by john bevan »

as long as no one mentions the idea that was dreamed up for a new Speedmog calendar in the wee small hours after several pints of Old Toejam then we are all in the clear................. :oops:

and what about Mr Toon and the Emu?

:D
Morgan Club Sport. The only way to drive to and from races!
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Surely none of this is family entertainment????? :shock:
I think I'll go back to the panto...
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Mary Lindsay wrote:Surely none of this is family entertainment?????
I think I'll go back to the panto...
Mary,
As I hope I made clear when introducing this subject, I have no idea what it concerns, the lurid title was merely to attract attention and, hopefully, generate a few replies.

I take it from your intention to sit alone in a closed theatre, that you have some knowledge of this Bertie the Boa?

Clearly a Lady of such high moral standing as yourself, would not wish to be party to anything seamy, so I am beginning to form the impression that the 'Dinners' frequented by Mogsport types are not all they seem. Let's face it your mention of 'family entertainment', reminds one that the Panto failed miserably.
I am forced to re-appraise my opinion of many of the characters I have met around the paddock in recent years, they may not all be the upstanding citizens I took them for.

I trust that my credentials as a clean living, family man have not been eroded by this episode?

Kindest regards,

Mr.Bob

PS: Can anyone tell me when and where the next Mogsport dinner is?
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

I take it from your intention to sit alone in a closed theatre, that you have some knowledge of this Bertie the Boa?
I am delighted to say that I do not have any knowledge of Bertie the Boa.
As for sitting alone in a closed theatre, I am planning a grand re-opening with a re-launch of the beanstalk tale.
I suspect that only the really intellectual Morgan racers will take part... :wink:
Dave McDonald

Post by Dave McDonald »

Are there any?

Duz that meen uz non intelechual Triumph drivers kant tek part?
Dave McD
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Ronald,
I suspect that Triumph drivers are all DODGY, DUBIOUS, DISGUSTING, DEPRAVED AND DECIDEDLY DANGEROUS......therefore feel free to join in. I'm sure you qualify.

Bob
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Duz that meen uz non intelechual Triumph drivers kant tek part?
All contributions are welcome, so anything from you or the animals on your farm would be most welcome - why not hurry along to the panto now and join :wink: in the fun...