Where Wurr's He

Race chatter
Bob Bull

Where Wurr's He

Post by Bob Bull »

According to the programme Matthew Wurr was entered for the Morgan Challenge Race at the Bentley Drivers Club Meeting on Saturday, according to the official result he was not in the race. I have photographic evidence that a red Morgan numbered 99 was out on track while the race was on, and a certain Lady Driver testified as to his presence in the race (she was adamant about it).
As I have been 'commissioned' (?) to write a report for Miscellany, it would be useful to clear up this mystery! Can anyone help? Please!
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Tim Ayres

Re: Where Wurr's He

Post by Tim Ayres »

Bob,

On the BACK of the results sheet I picked up on Saturday, it shows Matthew as one of the two non finishers ( Phil Tisdall was the other) and also a list of drivers achieving the fastest laps by class. If you can't find this information we can scan and email it to you. ( As long as you say nice things about me!! ) [-o<

Tim.
Bob Bull

Re: Where Wurr's He

Post by Bob Bull »

Thank you Tim for the information, I have now discovered the cunning BDC plan to confuse aged reporters, how could I say other than nice things about you after Crissy's remarks?
Congratulations on your dominant class win.

Regards to your other half.

Bob
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards