1965 Plus 4 FIA race car

Private cars or parts for sale or wanted

Moderator: Andy Downes

Forum rules
If your item sells or is withdrawn, please post a message to that effect.
Mark Hoble

1965 Plus 4 FIA race car

Post by Mark Hoble »

I am looking at changing to another race car and to do so will need to sell my Plus 4. The other deal may fall through in which case I will keep the Plus 4 but if you are interested send me an email and I will give more details.

The car (XOV 584) is a 1965 car with five owners from new. Classic colour scheme of dark green with a white hard top and black wire wheels. As raced in HSCC Roadsports and Guards Trophy with many class wins (second in the Guards Championship 2011). Currently being raced with AMOC in Equipe GTS and 1950s Sports Cars with three podiums and a number of class wins in 2012 and 2013. Current FIA/HTP papers.

Mark

(markhoble@hotmail.com)
simon king

Re: 1965 Plus 4 FIA race car

Post by simon king »

Hi Mark,

must be a pretty special car that's caught your eye to consider letting the Plus 4 go! Good luck.

Simon
Mark Hoble

Post by Mark Hoble »

Withdrawn from sale.

Mark
RICHARD PLANT
Morgan Class E

Post by RICHARD PLANT »

Thats great news you must have seen the light =D> =D>

Good to see you at Brands last weekend what a race meeting and glad to get our Plus 4 out again, you had a great race with the Healey in the 50's Sports car race a fabulous race to watch.

Richard
RICHARD PLANT
Morgan Class E

Post by RICHARD PLANT »

PS: but back to Brands again this weekend for the HSCC Super Prix on the GP circuit in the Plus 8 =D>
Mark Hoble

Post by Mark Hoble »

Yes Brands was a great meeting. I enjoyed both my 1950s races especially - fourth overall on Saturday behind three DB4s wasn't bad ! The Equipe GTS race by contrast was a race of attrition and somewhat less fun, although my finishing position was probably about right. Nice to monster a few on the start line.

Having taken some advice and had a think about it I have decided to hold on to the Plus 4 largely on the grounds of its broad eligibility.

Mark
Mark Shears

Post by Mark Shears »

and that is one of the advantages of Morgan Plus Fours...

Not that I am doing a selling job of course! (But my black Plus 4 is still for sale...!)

Only sorry our tracks don't pass as often as they used to Mark when we both raced with the HSCC.

See you soon I hope.

I suppose you won't be in England for BDC Silverstone and the TT race?

Cheers

Mark