Goodwood 72nd Members Meeting

Races, track days, testing ...
John Emberson
Morgan Class B

Goodwood 72nd Members Meeting

Post by John Emberson »

Not sure if anyone (apart from Leigh Sebba) is planning to come to the 72nd Members Meeting at Goodwood this weekend but if you do please stop by and say hello! I believe that RU is the only Morgan at the meeting and I am driving with Peter Horsman in the Moss Trophy on Saturday evening. Bill Wykeham our normal co-driver will also be in the same race but has swapped his allegiance temporarily to a Porsche Carrera Abarth. Keith and Billy will also be at the meeting but in Keith's Cooper and not a Morgan.
John Emberson
JERRY KNIGHT

Re: Goodwood 72nd Members Meeting

Post by JERRY KNIGHT »

see you there John but I am not pushing it anymore !
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Post by Leigh Sebba »

Not a great day for Mog folk. J E went very well for 20 mins or so and then pulled into pits gushing steam.
Keith Ahlers broke half shaft in practice but hopefully repaired for race today.
Good weather and much more relaxed than the Revival - although big queues for any food or drinks.
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Post by Leigh Sebba »

Day 2 - Malcolm Paul (sometimes Mog racer) out in Lotus and lying 4 th but then retires with broken throttle cable.

Billy repaired the car so Keith makes the start in his Cooper and works up from 12 th to finish 6th which I would think was a good result !

Leigh