Club Sprint 2006 Entries

Races, track days, testing ...
Simon Baines

Club Sprint 2006 Entries

Post by Simon Baines »

A reminder that the Club Sprint will soon be upon us on Saturday September 16th with last date for entries being Friday 8th Septmember, so there's still time to get your entries to John Goodman.

To date we have the vast majority of the Speed Championship drivers, a healthy number of 3 wheelers and a handful of racing boys signed up .

Come on everybody, it's time to come out and play whether you are a sprinter or not.

The rules work on a handicap basis to allow you all to compete on a level playing field, no matter what is the spec of your Mog.

If the racing boys are concerned about breakages this weekend, get your entry in anyway and we can sort out refunds if you let either myself or John Goodman know as soon as you get back.

Entry forms can be downloaded from http://www.speedmog.co.uk so get them in the post now!
Jane 'Tiger Ears' Hill

Post by Jane 'Tiger Ears' Hill »

Hey - its not just for the boys.

Come on all you fast ladies. Come and join Jenny Lees and I and show these chaps the way around Curborough.

Sue Derbyshire can't make it this time as she is competing in the Klausen Hillclimb, so the fastest lady award is up for grabs. I'm even passengering in a 3 wheeler to help out...... Tim reckons I must be maaaad. :lol: