Picture

Races, track days, testing ...
Bob Bull

Picture

Post by Bob Bull »

If you are reading this then you will know that I post a lot of pictures of Morgans racing on a we site where they can be viewed and downloaded as desired. Now this involves hours of editing, and downloading, as well as taking up room on my site, all for free to anyone.

Now the question is "Am I wasting my time/"
You see I never get much, if anything as feedback, so I do not know if anyone ever looks at the pictures, or downloads any thing. Please let me know if you find the resource useful. Compliments are always welcome and criticism acceptable, and even insult would prove they had been viewed. I am happy to continue if …………………..!

PS; If anyone has a spare copy of the latest Miscellany I missed out this month. and would like to obtain a one.
Thanks in advance.

Bob.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Re: Picture

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Bob your photos are great and we all take them for granted for which I apologise on behalf of us all.

Thank you for your unstinting generosity in making them all available to download free of charge.

I will ask Charles Neal to send you a Miscellany - does he have your address?
gregparnell

Post by gregparnell »

Bob,
Your photos are great - please keep them coming.
Greg
ps Thanks for not publishing a picture of my off at Silverstone!
Philip Tisdall

Post by Philip Tisdall »

Perfect pictures Bob,
I am sure you know what I enjoy them
You can have my latest Miscellany
PM or e mail me your address and I will send it to you
Philip
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Post by Leigh Sebba »

Well said Bob. Perhaps (by that odd theory of economics) if you charged a lot for them they would be more desirable.

Lovely pictures – I should have waved.

But – if I can add a ‘constructive ?’ comment – once one has some nice pics of a car then they all begin to look a bit the same unless you can catch a spin / mega battle / thunderstorm etc. Personally I like the paddock shots more than the cars on track.
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Leigh Sebba wrote:Well said Bob. Perhaps (by that odd theory of economics) if you charged a lot for them they would be more desirable.

Lovely pictures – I should have waved.

But – if I can add a ‘constructive ?’ comment – once one has some nice pics of a car then they all begin to look a bit the same unless you can catch a spin / mega battle / thunderstorm etc. Personally I like the paddock shots more than the cars on track.
I agree with your comment re a plethora of pictures, which is why I do not attempt to sell them, although I rarely turn money away. It is just mice to know that someone somewhere does actually look at them, that is not too much to ask … is it? :o

Re paddock shots, I am always looking for people in their underpants ………….. as you may have noticed. [-X
Regards
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

gregparnell wrote:Bob,
Your photos are great - please keep them coming.
Greg
ps Thanks for not publishing a picture of my off at Silverstone!

Just keep up the payments, Greg, and you will be quite safe.
Regards
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Well I said compliments were welcome - thanks Greg & Phillip - Criticism acceptable - er .. thank you Leigh - now for the insults. I await replies from Jerry and Jack.
Regards
Simon Baines

Post by Simon Baines »

No insults from me Bob. Yes, I do look through them everytime you post them and do download infrequently. Looking at the places that you must stand to get the shots, it's no wonder that you always look so fit, you must cover a lot of ground on a race day.
Please keep it up.
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Thank you Simon my faith in human nature has been restored :)

Just for you Leigh. https://photos.app.goo.gl/BhGkZr3LAJQkRvnb6
Regards
Mark Shears

Post by Mark Shears »

Hi Bob,

...and you know I appreciate your photographs. I always look at them.

You will like this months Miscellany - no wonder Philip wants to send you his copy...

There is a very good half page photograph of our very photogenic red Plus 4 being driven by yours truly at Chateau Impney...!

Maybe he is trying to tell you something?! But then mock 19th century chateaux are a more interesting backdrop than our usual surroundings!

Cheers

Mark
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Bob
Your photos are fantastic
We all like them cos we are all over 50
( they look like there in focus) for us

jack
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Thank you all for your kind comments, looks like I am stuck with the job a little longer. I do post a number of pictures that are not of the best quality, not good enough for public display, however, I know that sometimes even a poor image can be useful. A shot might show some aspect of a car's geometry when cornering, or that the driver needs to adjust his line, that might help, certainly I have had such remarks in the past.

Of course with so many people not replying I won't have to take pictures of them. :?:

Bob, Ace Photographer, Journalist, Broadcaster, Raconteur, and All round Good Bloke.
Regards
gregparnell

Post by gregparnell »

Bob,
When I click on your racing photos link I get a "not found" message from google. Could this be a reason your viewership is shrinking?
Greg
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Greg, I do not know what link you are trying, but if you go via the Aero web site 'gallery ' you should access all of my pictures. The links under my posts re well out of date. If you have any problems drop me a PM and I will ensure my wonderful pictures are available to you.

Cheers,
Bob, Ace Pho …….. you know.
Regards