Drivers Dinner

Race chatter
Bob Bull

Drivers Dinner

Post by Bob Bull »

I was honoured to be a guest at the Drivers Dinner on Saturday, so thank you - all concerned - Many thanks to Leigh for transporting me to Malvern, and to Peter Cole for bringing me safely home ( thanks to Vanessa's route plotting when we missed a turn for the M1). I dined in excellent company with Phill and Jeanette, Mark and Ian, plus Chairman Philip. II will not reveal the name of the man who failed to recognise his wife in my Table Top Teaser I just hope Jill never finds out!
It was a shame that so few were able to attend, although it made for a small but convivial affair. Brett was on hand to pick up the Peter Collins Tray, and Jamie collected Stephens winnings, and with Simon OG taking home Class 2 spoils it was a good evening for BHM.

Finally many, many thanks to Andrew for looking after an OAP so well, most solicitous. (Mind you it did make me feel rather old)

Having made it to Malvern OK I see no reason not to get to a few races next year, and I have been told by the Consultant he can operate early in the New Year, so wish me well.

God bless,

Bob.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Re: Drivers Dinner

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Great to hear that you attended the Morgan dinner \:D/ and well done to your chauffeurs Bob. =D>

I look forward to seeing photos of the presentation.
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Re: Drivers Dinner

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Photos of the annual dinner are now available to view on the Morgan Challenge website. Many thanks to Bob Bull for such a great selection of photos.

Bob has also created a wall calendar for 2022 using images from the 2021 season. This is available to view and download on the Morgan Challenge website.