Anti spam question: MSA

Heritage GT

Post by Chris Acklam »

Good result from this weekend's Heritage GT race. See here

Well done everyone.
Phil Egginton
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by Phil Egginton »

Fully agree Chris.... most exciting to watch.....

These endurance races definelty make good racing.

Keith had a 'bit of a weekend' too in the Aero. Well done to Billy and Jack for a record engine change time but then bad luck with the restart. I love the restyled car without headlights (see http://www.dailysportscar.com).

Oh and I guess Billy and Jack now hold the land speed record for a towed vehicle from Silverstone to workshop and back!!! :lol:
Phil Egginton
"Think very carefully… because if you ever start, you will never be able to leave it alone" — Donald Campbell CBE
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Well we put the Transit in the trailer and towed it back to Silverstone with the Aero (dont tell Keith) running in you know!!

After the Driver change we had a bad electrical contact which meant the lead in our class Steve Hyde pulled out was lost (Great Drive by Steve)
so Keith could not put the power steering on .Keith drove his stint witthout power steering (if you get in the Aero and try to turn the wheel its impossible ) what it must have been like to drive you best ask Keith but unfortunatley he cant reply cos his hands and arms are to big now!!

Whilst Keith was driving he had to go offline at the corners this resulted in the race tyres picking up so much rubber that it fired the rubber forward bent the inner wheel guards and pushed them onto the headlamps and broke the backing and pushed them out.. Never seen that before!!!!

2 buckets worth of rubber was picked out of the front of the car

Keith battled with that racing car to bring it across the line and gain some points . brought tears to my eyes ..
Although the result was not what we wanted and we left a little bit down beat the massive amount of hard work by all the team is just what Morgan racing is about.

love jack
cant wait till Thruxton