4 Cyl - Items for Tech Comm

For those interested in competing 4 cylinder Morgans

Moderator: John Clarke

Barry Sumner

4 Cyl - Items for Tech Comm

Post by Barry Sumner »

I have been invited to represent the 4 Cylinder cars at the next technical committee meeting, so if you have any views or feelings as to the format or specification please let me know.

It would also be useful to know the general view as to keeping the 4 cylinder cars within the current class D or having a separate class??

Barry
John Clarke
Anti spam question: MSA

Re: 4 Cyl - Items for Tech Comm

Post by John Clarke »

Well volunteered Barry!!!

To be brief - suggest aim, in the longer term, to have separate 4 cylinder class, keep regs for 4 cylinder cars as open as possible a la TT.

It is unlikely that there will be enthusiasm from many cars to race a full season in the Challenge, but I'm sure there will be a few cars dipping in and out as other championships / dosh allows.

Suggest "Keep it simple" and as "easy as possible" to enter those odd races - consider why all the 4 cylinder cars that were in the TT weren't on the grid for the Challenge at the BDC??

Good luck 8-[
Andy Downes
Anti spam question: MSA

Re: 4 Cyl - Items for Tech Comm

Post by Andy Downes »

Just a reminder that the Challenge Series Technical Committee are meeting this Sunday 2nd Nov.

If you have any points or suggestions please feed them through Barry Sumner who has volunteered to coordinate 4-cylinder views.

Many Thanks

Andy Downes
Chairman Tech Comm
'Skipper'