Christmas panto

Race chatter
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Re: Christmas panto

Post by jack bellinger »

gasbabe.......
is that a sort of olive oil type stuff??

cos to cook with that you have to be some kind of Genie.ous (well I'm trying)
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

jack bellinger wrote:gasbabe.......
is that a sort of olive oil type stuff??
(well I'm trying)
Yes I always found you so.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

A shot of the star of the pantomime at it's Donington launch earlier this year. Photo is copyright free and maybe reproduced for publicity purposes.
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

The Snow Fairy was horrified to encounter Aleighdin dressed in this inappropriate outfit and said:
"Didn't I tell you to get rid of those weird tights?" [-X
The Bulldog growled menacingly ….. :twisted:
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

I reckon the Princess has got a thing about tights

Mind you she probably should wear them over her head ..May help her looks!
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

A little lady from Essex was far to shy to put her name forward for a part in the BHP Pantomime, so her name was added to the list as he was perfect for one of the characters, as she is Snow Fairy.
So now you know who the snow Fairy is played by - do you wish to amend your comment…..???
I reckon the Princess has got a thing about tights
Mind you she probably should wear them over her head ..May help her looks!
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Has our star met the princess yet or is he to shy ?

( could be that he doesn't fancy her/him )

maybe the snow fairy could work some magic on her/his looks ( will need a bigger wand)
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

jack bellinger wrote:Meanwhile ..at the laundry
Wishie housie has just mixed up the sultans nomex with the stars "Aleighdin" tights (probably did it on purpose)
Photos.. may bring some life to this !!!!!

I should like to point out that it was the irascible Widow Twanky who required photographic evidence of Aleighdin's smalls!!!

I merely provided the image to satisfy her lascivious imagination.

Paparazzi.
Regards
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Now as to the story;

As legend would have it only a slumdog could enter the Bulldog Cave and retrieve the acetylene lamp, therefore Aleighdin would definitely need to find some more appropriate apparel before venturing into the darkness. To facilitate the matter an advert was placed in the Wanted section of a secretive forum inhabited by Groman owners (a particularly vicious breed of Bulldog). This read: "Wanted, sturdy pair of pantaloons suitable for rough handling in confined spaces, must have secure lodgement for valuables, and rear end protection. Preferably in Colchester Football Team colours."
Meanwhile the wicked Vizier was plotting to take over the Eyrio Challenge by usurping the Sultan, however, as we still await a suitable candidate for this evil, depraved, self-obsessed character the plot is now on hold until an appointment is made.

Naturally Widow Twanky can still take in washing and Wishy is still looking for a Washy, while Mary (for 'tis she who fills the role) has been unmasked by a mysterious Barber with the words 'She's no Fairy!'

Where will it all end?
Regards
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Post by Leigh Sebba »

So – I have now learned - never put your name down for anything – especially lead role in a BHP panto. Can I suggest an understudy takes over ?

And – errata – I have never followed Colchester United FC – I used to watch Barnet in the 1960s and then switched to Ipswich in the 1980s

If I may digress to give a plug for more professional thespians than myself
1 Ex Morgan racer Norman Stechman (who appeared at the 30 years anniv) is starring at Sudbury Suffolk in The Snow Queen
2 Certainly not a panto, but it has been noted that a certain celeb racer is currently on the West End Stage. I see it is says ‘limited run to March 2016’ presumably so he can get away to the start of the Morgan racing season

''Ghost Stories co-creator and Assassins star Andy Nyman will join the cast of Royal Court Theatre hit Hangmen when the Martin McDonagh-penned dark comedy transfers to London’s West End in December.
Nyman will join David Morrissey and Johnny Flynn in the production when he replaces original cast member Reece Shearsmith.
Also joining the West End cast for its season at the Wyndham’s Theatre are Line Of Duty’s Craig Parkinson, as Inspector Fry, and Tony Hirst, as Bill.''
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

"Enough of this name dropping" said the Snow Fairy "and how many times have I told you to get rid of those weird tights? :roll:
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

[quote] [/q I used to watch Barnet in the 1960s and then switched to Ipswich in the 1980s
uote]

An Ipswitch I presume?

My ignorance of football exceeds even my lack of understanding of the Aero Challenge Class system, all of (Ip) which has no connection with our pantomime, so please stick to the plot - whatever that is!

And why doesn't that wretched Snow Fairy shift her cushion filer and add something worthwhile to our entertainment? Not often lost for words is our Web master.
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

And why doesn't that wretched Snow Fairy shift her cushion filer and add something worthwhile to our entertainment? Not often lost for words is our Web master.
Suddenly, a reporter from some obscure radio station leapt forward and thrust a microphone under the nose of our hero Aleighdin and asked him if he knew which pantomime he was supposed to be in.
"No", quoth he "..for these tights are frightening the horses"
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Aleighdin..if you keep going in this panto ..You will end up with 3 wishes(if we get that far)

Think of all the Fame you can have.
Think of all the riches .
Think about making the princess even more Stunning
Think about going back to Class D
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

jack bellinger wrote:Aleighdin..if you keep going in this panto ..You will end up with 3 wishes(if we get that far)

Think of all the Fame you can have.
Think of all the riches .
Think about making the princess even more Stunning
Think about going back to Class D

Obviously Widow Twanky's maths was a little weak, still four out of three is not too bad.
Regards