Two Shades of Insanity

Race chatter
Bob Bull

Two Shades of Insanity

Post by Bob Bull »

In order to cater for those members who have neither the time of talent to write their own full length novel, and inspired by the estimable P Rafter Esq. I am launching a colaborative venture where everyone is invited to add their contribution to a new Bust Blocker entitled'

Lady Chatterly's Morgan

Chapter 1.
The sleepy village of Shefford in rural Bedfordshire was unused to drama and excitement, and even the local Morgan dealership, Tecknicks, rarely saw a customer darken their doorstep, however, one bright and sunny day all changed, and nothing was ever the same again.
The creak of the un-oiled door to the dusty showroom woke the grizzled figure sleeping off an afternoon's carousing at the local hostelry his bleary eyes scarcely believing the sight that met his uncertain gaze. A sensuous women dressed in black glided into the room, her raven tresses gleaming in the weak sunlight leaking through the filthy windows as she announced in a husky voice. "I vant to own der Morgen motor car. Can you oblige me sir?"
Recovering from his intial shock Gatehouse, for such was his name, rapidly gathered his whits and replied. "Er! Yes M'lady, three or four wheels?"
"Vee vill haf to ask Bellinger my driver, he looks after all my needs, and he knows vot I vant and how to keep me satisfied." She replied......................................

to be continued (hopefully)
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Re: Two Shades of Insanity

Post by jack bellinger »

"Ahhh" said Gatehose .." with Bellringer as your Driver... you will have to have a Topless one !!

A tiny Smile came over Bellringers face as He whispered "nice one Gatehose" a Tenner was seen changing hands