2012 Christmas Pantomime

Race chatter
Bob Bull

Re: 2012 Christmas Pantomime

Post by Bob Bull »

Hello Kiddies, my friends are watching this Pantomime, do you like them? They like you, why not give them a wave, that's good they are all smiling now, Happy Christmas boys and girls.

Uncle Bobby
Last edited by Bob Bull on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

a****s? Is that shorthand for Austins? into gear? Geddit! hahahaha
Tony: At least it got something into gear! Now how about some jolly panto contributions? =D>
I notice some of your cast can't afford decent costumes
Robin: It is OUR cast so how about learning your lines and joining in? :roll:
Oh! I never thought to ask before, is this a family show?
Bob: Yes it is so try to keep it vaguely appropriate. [-X

Right you lot - use it or lose it!!!!!! Panto regs are that you all have to join in otherwise you will be given a drive through penalty at the first race you take part in next season. :OO:
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Message to admin, Why is my teddy bear picture constantly being censored, the least offensive one I have posted to=date?
Regards
john bevan

Post by john bevan »

Alvis?
In gear?
I hear they can go for a thong at auction.
:D
Morgan Club Sport. The only way to drive to and from races!
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Now you're being thilly John... :roll:
john bevan

Post by john bevan »

Have we hit wock bottom?
Robin Singleton
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by Robin Singleton »

Mary

I'm not joining in in the buff..sorry...too old!

Robin
john bevan

Post by john bevan »

As some of you may know, Dick Whittington actually came from Gloucestershire!
"He was born in Gloucestershire, at Pauntley in the Forest of Dean" as my learned friend Wikipedia has told me.
Dick set off from Pauntley, passing a strange man on the way, Lord Bullox, who was carrying his cart. "Sire, why are you carrying your cart" said Dick, "Well young man, seeing as you are NOT from Somerset I can tell you that I caught my chopper in the chain whilst pedalling my cart. It certainly did smart, my injured part. Is your name Bart? Tell me, or I will set on you my tart..........
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Im begining to think that you lot dont no much about Dicky Boy ..

Im voting for the Twins with Santa .(sorry two twins).( must be some of your best work yet Bob )
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

jack bellinger wrote:Im begining to think that you lot dont no much about Dicky Boy ..

Im voting for the Twins with Santa .(sorry two twins).( must be some of your best work yet Bob )
Yes indeed, Jack, some might think it a bit rude, but I thought it was just cheekie! :roll:
john bevan wrote:As some of you may know, Dick Whittington actually came from Gloucestershire!
"He was born in Gloucestershire, at Pauntley in the Forest of Dean" as my learned friend Wikipedia has told me.
Dick set off from Pauntley, passing a strange man on the way, Lord Bullox, who was carrying his cart. "Sire, why are you carrying your cart" said Dick, "Well young man, seeing as you are NOT from Somerset I can tell you that I caught my chopper in the chain whilst pedalling my cart. It certainly did smart, my injured part. Is your name Bart? Tell me, or I will set on you my tart..........
John all very interesting, but we are WAY PAST, setting off from the Sticks, we are heavily into the Smoke now! Do try and keep up, there's a good chap.
Regards
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Robin Singleton wrote:Mary

I'm not joining in in the buff..sorry...too old!

Robin
You know what they say Robin; If you've got it - flaunt it. We look forward to a picture appearing here soon.
After all we have one set of twins .......................!
Regards
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Oy! Barry I cought you peeping here, let's have your contribution.
Regards
peter rafter

Post by peter rafter »

message from current Lord mayor

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender- neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2010, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Sweden or your country are necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.
peter
john bevan

Post by john bevan »

Welcome back Lord Dafter =D>
Robin Singleton
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by Robin Singleton »

Bob

I'm finding it increasingly difficult to follow the thread of this merry pantomime!

However just by way of context to the festive season, might I just mention that as I live further east than other punters to this site, that I'm likely to be the first to spot the star from the east...I'll let you know!

Robin