Action Photo of The Year

Race chatter
Bob Bull

Re: Action Photo of The Year

Post by Bob Bull »

It would appear that the picture of Tony at speed is memorable more for the shirt than the action!!!

Well, ..... hardly suprising!

I feel that we can not conclude this matter until we have the usual Leigh Sebba multiple choice entry. A cunning plan he has used to win competitions in the past.

Good also to note that our Antipodean resident has not gone entirely native as yet, and is still capable of fairly coherent English prose. Good to see.

Keep 'em coming.

BB
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Tim Hill

Post by Tim Hill »

Hi Bob,

The antipodean is making another fleeting visit to UK shores shortly. Primary purpose is to collect my copy of the John Clark Bestseller. Second to that is my usual duties at Goodwood FoS. Will we be seeing you there or are the hospitality units not available to you journalists?

Have fun at British GP (yawn)

Cheers

Tim
Leigh Sebba
Morgan Class C

Post by Leigh Sebba »

I am sorry Bob I have let you down this time.

Usually I look for little background signs – such as the Richard Thorne name and the number 28 – but in this instance my ‘brain’ seems to have failed me.

But it certainly is a very unusual photo catching the usually laid back Tony in a hurry.

I am currently working towards something based on his (very) slightly thinning hair and an advert which no doubt you remember Bob although I was a little young at that time

‘Which twin has the Toni’

http://www.flickr.com/photos/clotho98/3771315300/

eg

Tony rushes off for his Toni before a photoshoot with Bob