Off Season Entertainment.

Race chatter
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Re: Off Season Entertainment.

Post by jack bellinger »

Robin (currently in the Middle East)
In Thunderbird 4 I hope

Jack - we know you're lurking out there somewhere - what is the news from Tracy Island?

a Mission to The Middle East ..M,Lady
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Gadzooks! Set fair the wind for the Middle East, upon what yonder mind, doth inspiration fail to blossom? Alas alack that half a singleton appeareth as just another simpleton upon the stage of life, woe is me for despair doth wrack my fevered brow, and wrinkle more than Mistress Batty's hose.

Gallant Sir Jack come and goeth like the wind leaving just a foul breeze to mark his passage across this benighted venture. Merrie England wouldst urge the yeomen from vales and hills, raise the shires and take up arms against a sea of lassitude, ineptitude and slumberous repose! Thy forum needs thee gentlemen and squire. Put asunder all doubts and fears for ere the dawn of Yuletide merriment, each of ye may cast, like pearls afore swine, thy humblest of writ and scribe. Grasp the goose feather of destiny, snatch up thy parchment, mix soot and chalk unto an ink of inspiration. Then set course for fame and fortune, travelling the byways that windeth through the forests and fogs within thy mind, casting aside reason and goode sense, and so maketh thy mark in the annals of Malvernian legend. (And by the way getting into Mary's good books).

Bold Peterkin hath provided plot and tale. So wither goest thou Sir Lees, Doddard, Verdant, Barnfinder, Charcoal, Mineboy, Son of Harry and all ye brave rowdies of the lists?
Will ye hold back while braver souls surge into the breech with arms akimbo? Shame! Shame! Everlasting Shame on all who faileth in their duty.

Sir Robert of The Airwaves.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Oi Brains...... Put yer glasses on ..

You.ll be able to write properly then !!!!!
Alan House
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by Alan House »

Hi All

As a new boy to the site can anyone tell me what this thread is all about? Surely I am not the only one who's baffled!!

Alan
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

""Thunderbirds are Go""

Aint it obvious ??
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Alan House wrote:Hi All

As a new boy to the site can anyone tell me what this thread is all about? Surely I am not the only one who's baffled!!

Alan

If we could tell you what it is all about, there would not be any point in starting it in the first place!!
Anyway a state of bafflement is a pre-requisite for adding contributions to the production. Bone up on your 'Bard', ignore any posting from the Late Jack Bollinger, treat with great circumcision (or even circumspection) anything by a certain 'Rafter' fellow, marvel at the exquisite prose of myself, and please, PLEASE do not upset Miss Mary. That is my prerogative.

The Producer.

Oh! By the way, welcome aboard. May your sojourn be long and fruitless. We are agog awaiting your first literary gem.

Good luck.
Regards
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

jack bellinger wrote:Oi Brains...... Put yer glasses on ..

You.ll be able to write properly then !!!!!
Listen ye scurvy knave, put on your Lady Penelope dress and get with ye olde programme. Weis in to kulcher this yare, innit?
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Hi All

Alan
Alan, don't worry, this is just a piece of nonsense we do every year and usually we have some sort of pantomime thread with hopeless puns and jokes. Please join in with whatever contributions you feel inclined to add to this loosely constructed story line - we are all eagerly awaiting your first foray into madness….
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

this is just a piece of nonsense

How dare you Madam?

Gobsmacked of Luton
Regards
Robin Singleton

Post by Robin Singleton »

As we are all mere flotsam and jetsam on the sea of life (ie not sure whats about to happen next), thought I would see if I could find a basket case out here....no luck yet..something might turn up by Christmas.

Robin

PS they don't seem to have heard of the Bard out here!
I showed the Off Season Entertainment item to my driver, but he couldn't follow any of it.
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

PS they don't seem to have heard of the Bard out here!
I showed the Off Season Entertainment item to my driver, but he couldn't follow any of it.
I don't think most of them have heard about the Bard over here either and none of the drivers in the Challenge can follow the Off Season Entertaiment let alone summon the effort to contribute…. :roll:
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

As we are all mere flotsam and jetsam on the sea of life

Robin .... now where talking ... what a clever way to get STINGRAY into the script .

I remember Marina ... The Beautiful Topless Blonde who couldnt speak ( what a woman almost perfect)
Robin Singleton

Post by Robin Singleton »

Now then Jack

The mosaics here show the Goddesses Daphe and Diana topless aboard 3 wheeled chariots with what appears to be independent front suspension! ....and the ancient male warriors lusting at their feet! I am merely passing on what I see!

Maybe the famous Bard could have penned a play about all this had he Easyjetted out here!

Robin.

PS rumour has it that the Bard did not come from Stratford on Avon, but from Saffron Walden, hence his accent, but a more recent claim is that he was from Tunbridge Wells. Bob may be able to advise.

PPS a star in the East is beginning to appear out here, and it's getting colder.
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

As the Bard himself put it Jack:

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.

Mind you I'm not quite sure just how that applies to you.

However, it does rather sound as if young Robin might need the services of your heroes at International Rescue considering the state of Greek finances at the moment.
Regards
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Bub Boll ....it is ..true that the great man also spelt his name differently !!

with all your literal skills Are you Related in anyway ?????

Robin.. you even brought 3 wheelers to the script ....... is there no end to your talents ???