More Speed

Races, track days, testing ...
Bob Bull

More Speed

Post by Bob Bull »

I don't know if this is of any interest to Morgan racers, but I copy it from a Press Release I received. Usual disclaimers as to responsibility or vested interest.

THROTTLE SYSTEMS WITH CARBON FIBRE TRUMPETS NOW AVAILABLE

Following the capability expansions at Titan's St. Neots facilities, Titan's latest range of throttle systems featuring carbon fibre are now available for January deliveries.

The latest range features optimised port profiles to provide improved airflow, while individual air bleeds and overall idle control allows full adjustability. All systems are supplied as a single, bolt-on part, to allow for ease of installation. The billet aluminium cable quadrant offers improved reliability, and with roller bearings used throughout, providing a smooth operation.

The throttle systems include RTM Carbon Trumpets with air filter mounting flange, billet machined and anodised fuel rail, centre-pull linkage and a machined air filter back plate. Optional TPS sensors and ITG air filters are also available.

The following six specifications are available for January delivery:

:: Duratec 2.5l - 50mm

:: Duratec 2.0l/2.3l - 48mm

:: Honda K20A 2.0l - 50mm

:: Peugeot/Citroen TU5J4

:: Vauxhall C20XE - 45mm

:: Hayabusa Gen 2 - 48mm

Contact a member of the team today:

Tel +44 (0)1480 474402

Email: sales@titan.uk.net for more information or to place your order.

VISIT TITAN AT AUTOSPORT INTERNATIONAL 2015

Titan will be present at the Autosport International Show at the NEC on 8 and 9 January 2015, to showcase our new capabilities.

Meet the team and find out how Titan's new capabilities, including a 4+1 axis vertical machining centre and a Resin Transfer Moulding (RTM) facility, can help you win in 2015.

Contact Zoe Timbrell today on:

Tel: +44 (0)1480 474402

Email: zoe.timbrell@titan.uk.net

to make an appointment or visit Titan on stand E990.
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards