Christmas panto

Race chatter
Bob Bull

Re: Christmas panto

Post by Bob Bull »

jack bellinger wrote:wishy and washey just went and bought some Coconut washing powder for the laundry today

don't know why ... We don't have any coconuts

Well Jack I have a lively bunch ..................................!
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Well Jack I have a lively bunch ..................................!
Shouldn't that be "Lovely" bunch?
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Yes!
Regards
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Feeling a bit Shy then
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

jack bellinger wrote:Feeling a bit Shy then
Roller, bowler bowl a penny a pitch! =D>
Regards
Greg Mackie
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by Greg Mackie »

Keep this up, please...it has cheered me up no end. :lol:

Give it a twist, 'n' a flick of the wrist...
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Greg - now that we have another contributor - that must make it 4 of us including you - how about some creative panto story lines? =D>

It's lonely on the bhp panto forum - the audience seem to have abandoned us and the actors are becoming weary…. ](*,)
Greg Mackie

Post by Greg Mackie »

Isn't it a bit late for me to join the show, Mary ? What part could I play ?

They say I was Aladin me day...or what about Genie with the light brown [grey] hair ? Wouldn't want to rub Bob up the wrong way though. :roll:
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Little did Luke Warmwater realise that he need to travel not to some distant planet in his search for the ultimate Morgan (for that indeed was what he sought) but that a grizzled old Wizard in Oz was the custodian of this fabulous vehicle.
Lurking in the hinterland of Wagga Wagga, Greg The Grim, was working furiously to restore pride and beauty to the once magnificent beast. His motto of "One Dorretti Does Not Make a Swallow" (in joke) summed up his attitude to restoration work.

Back at the Fair Ground the Coconut Shy was in full swing; there stood me wife idle all her life, singing Roller, Roller I want a Roller not a open topped sports car!

Sebbacca more hirsute than ever, grunted along in chorus with 'er in doors, clearly hoping to win a coconut, but the naughty Han de Vice had other plans afoot, his Candy Floss stall was not doing well as customers were to busy winning Coche der Mare next door. Wishy, Washy and Twanky had formed a skiffle group and were performing at the near by Gaumont with a repertoire of Lonnie Donegan hits, The Widow having discovered that her nimble, thimbled fingers were the sensation of the music world. The revived 'Does Your Chewing Gum Loose It's Flavour Overnight' proving favourite record on Top of The Pops.

What has any of this to do with Aladdin? I have no idea but like a bewildered grave digger I have lost the plot.

Advance Australia Fair, says I.
Regards
Greg Mackie

Post by Greg Mackie »

That's easy for you to say, Bob. It's not widely know, but "Wagga Wagga" is an Aboriginal place name - it means "Place of many crows, Place of many crows".

Back at the Unfair Ground Donnie Lonegan swallowed his chewing gum in fright, when his muvver caught him standing in a row.

Off now to sit beside a billabong, under the shade of a coolibah tree, and wait for a jumbuck.
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Advance Australia Fair, says I.
This was a typo, it should have read 'Advance Australia Fare' I am hoping to visit Greg, but can't afford the ticket.
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Wouldn't want to rub Bob up the wrong way though.
Bob, being already cast in the role of understudy for Aladdin's lamp, could give you three wishes if you did this….

"Bonzer Greg - its fair dinkum of you to join in the festive frolics" said the snow Fairy - (she was determined not to allow any of this modern Star Wars rubbish to get in the way of some old fashioned panto rubbish not to mention some nationality stereotyping…)
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Stone a lot of crows! In this country a lot of crows is known as a 'murder of crows', and we don't say it twice.

We have had some 'Cockney Rhyming Slang' so;

I was chatting to my Richard Plant in the Keith Ahler over a couple of Mark Shears, when she started a right Alan House about the state of her financial Tim Ayres, well she was a bit Kathy Sherry so I told her don't Paul Bury, we should see some Simon Baines on the stock market, no need to get in a V8 over it, bad times will soon Clive Glass. Sure enough the very next day the Chris Baileys were full of the news, markets up a Simon Scott the biggest rise ever Andy Green, and all was Greg Parnell again.
She was so Greg Mackie now she's my greatest Orebi Gann, in a seventh John Bevan. To celebrate we treated ourselves to a couple of Tony Lees, and I am now her Peter Cole heir.

A signed photo of Bob Bull to the first correct interpretation.

Gob Full.
Regards
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Whats all this got to do with coconuts??

That Greg has probably gone to Oz cos hes a Bounty hunter

(there,s more)
Greg Mackie

Post by Greg Mackie »

Mary, no "stereotyping" from me...just one finger.

Not going near Bob's "Cockney Rhyming Slang" competition, in case I win.

Meg Grackie