Christmas panto

Race chatter
Bob Bull

Re: Christmas panto

Post by Bob Bull »

jack bellinger wrote:Whats all this got to do with coconuts??

That Greg has probably gone to Oz cos hes a Bounty hunter

(there,s more)

I was afraid of that. :( #-o
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Greg Mackie
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by Greg Mackie »

jack bellinger wrote:Whats all this got to do with coconuts??

That Greg has probably gone to Oz cos hes a Bounty hunter

(there,s more)
Please keep up with terminology up-dates, jack.

Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Mary, no "stereotyping" from me...just one finger.
I see.
You'd better take on the role of Snow Fairy if that's going to be your attitude! [-X
Greg Mackie

Post by Greg Mackie »

Fairy nuff, but we won't see any snow here for 6 months or so. 8-)

Not sure what my altitude [about 2300 ft] has to do with it...suppose it involves snow :?:

Must rest my typing finger now. I really must try to learn 'stereo-typing' [with 2 fingers].
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Reverting to the original format, our next scene finds out hero, Aleighdin, at the behest of his nefarious uncle, once more commencing the vertiginous descent into the stygian darkness of the crevice formed several millennium in the past, by a shifting of tectonic plates due to volcanic pressures. Hyper ventilating as the claustrophobic atmosphere engulfed him he frantically scoured the impenetrable gloom for the merest glimpse of a secure foothold on the rugose surface of the centuries old magma.
With extreme trepidation the adventurous orphan tentatively stepped on to the rugged floor of the cavern, and with great diligence commenced to peruse the immensity of the vaulted space for evidence of objet d' art, as previously described by his corpulent relation.
In order to lighten the opaqueness of the cavern he somewhat calamitously ignited an ancient brass lamp discarded by some previous occupant. The resultant conflagration illuminated with significant clarity an agitated apparition clad in a voluminous garment of glittering ornateness, although due to the combustion, now distinctly singed around it's perimeter.

This monstrous creature could only be the mythical Genie of legend, and folklore, to whom magical powers were ascribed by historians and seers.

A thunderous command echoed around the capacious halls; " Fetch a bucket of water you dozy prat I'm on fire!"

To be continued, in the fullness of time.
Regards
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

I thought we were on Stair Wars
I had Greg down as OB1.Kanger2ooB

Got a joke for you OB

peep, peep, bing, bong,ting,peep,whooosh ,ding,ping ?????

Sheep
Greg Mackie

Post by Greg Mackie »

Haven't heard that yet, jack...then again the Coventry Anti-Climax hasn't been started yet.

Bob, I decided not to whip over with a bucket of water...didn't want you to feel 'put out'.
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Looking a bit Pale are we Princess
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

jack bellinger wrote:Looking a bit Pale are we Princess

Not yet Jack, but is on my bucket list!*

*Unless you kick it first!. 8-[
Bob, I decided not to whip over with a bucket of water...didn't want you to feel 'put out'.
I suppose that Australia can't afford a bucket of water, with all the drought you are having? So keep your kangaroo tied down, and your wobble board tuned, stop playing with your didgereedoo, and watch out for that boomerang returning.

May the corks on your hat always dangle.

Genial Bob Bull.
Regards
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Returning to the panto;

" Fetch a bucket of water you dozy prat I'm on fire!"

"Ee! Oop, auld lad thees, keepin t' place right nees and warm and a leetle fire niver 'urt any wun." Came the reply, his mixed parentage being obvious in his speech.

The overheated Genie hurled a final scathing epithet at the smirking Aleighdin before disappearing up his own spout in a cloud of smoke, deciding that he was safer in the lamp than exposed to the ridicule and dangers of the spotty youth outside.

While relieved at the absence of the fearsome Wraith, the weak kneed youngster now found himself once more in a total blackout, so impenetrable that he failed to see his own hand behind his back, and in a fit of panic wondered how on earth he would be able to scale the rocky heights to escape the cavern with just one hand. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Luckily the audience had the presence of mind to shout in chorus ...... It's behind you!
Regards
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

Just then Norfolk elf appeared on the scene and enquired:
"Hev ya got a loight boiy?"
"Tha's suffin toidy hot dewn heah."
He then scampered off to find the hero.
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

Blimey the snow fairy speaking Aboriginal I think.

Greg can you please Translate.
Greg Mackie

Post by Greg Mackie »

No trouble, jack. It means "Place of many crows, Place of many crows" in Stereo-Type.

Back at the Panto...I have thrown a bucket of water [with great gusto] over the back fence. Did it hit the mark :?:
Greg Mackie

Post by Greg Mackie »

Gusto [he's my Italian escape-artist friend] and I had a look over the fence, hoping not to see any sign of fire. All we saw was a couple of wet dogs, running away.

Now, back to Bob's floor mat...
jack bellinger
Tech Comm

Post by jack bellinger »

It may look like just a floor mat ... Buts its a Magic Floor mat (The princess thinks its a carpet)She did come from the Cheap end of Barnet(a bit like Summer Bay really)
So she jumped on her Mat with sleeping bag in hand (cos she was still trying to wake it up) to find Alieghdin camped outside the Bat Cave
feeding two crows..two crows (stereo typing again)....