Where are they Now?

For those interested in competing 4 cylinder Morgans

Moderator: John Clarke

machiel kalf

Re: Where are they Now?

Post by machiel kalf »

Hallo Fred,

That's sad news. Do you think there is another way to contact the current owner? It's always a pleasure to find out the history of a car like this. With the chassis number available I can tell you much more.

Best wishes, Machiel.
Bob Bull

Post by Bob Bull »

Mary Lindsay wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:29 pm Here are some photos provided to Machiel Kalf by Eddie Singleton. Does anyone remember this car?

This may be well out of date to be of any help, but I notice there are quite a few Morgans around the car so maybe a MSCC gathering or similar?
Ace Photograp…… you know!
Regards
Eddie Singleton
Anti spam question: MSA

Post by Eddie Singleton »

The photos I sent to Machiel, and which were subsequently posted on here, were taken at various events. Details of those events are given below in the same order as the photos appear :-

- Curborough sprint meeting, July 1975.
- Silverstone, BDC meeting, August 1978.
- Oulton Park race meeting, June 1976.
- Silverstone, BDC meeting, August 1978.

Hope these details bring back memories of meetings attended in the good old days !!
Mary Lindsay
Morgan Class D

Post by Mary Lindsay »

VON777

Matt Taylerson is trying to fill in the gaps of the the competition history of his Plus 4 VON777.

He has compiled a comprehensive list from his research but lacks any programme copies or photographs. It was, he believes, involved in a big shunt at Castle Combe around 1964/5 and probably carried the number 42.

Can anyone out there shed any more light on this?